• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Bridal Shower Booking Letter

In summary, a bridal shower booking letter is a formal invitation sent to friends and family of the bride-to-be to attend a Pampered Chef bridal shower party. It can be requested by contacting a local consultant or filling out a form on the website, and can be customized to fit the specific event. The booking letter is a complimentary service and should be sent out 4-6 weeks in advance to allow enough time for RSVPs and preparations.
gregsamples
Gold Member
I paid a lot of money for a Bridal Expo and I am finally getting around to sending out contact letters. I am new to this site. How do a find a template letter to send to future brides to try to get Brodal Shower bookings? Help?

This is what I use, I got it off of here last year. Let me see if I can post it. I have used the Bridal Shower Info at Bridal Expos and as a hand out to anyone I know who is engaged. You can also give out the Comparison. It's an eye opener. The other is the letter I send out once I've booked a shower.
All you have to do is change my info to yours. If you need anything else, let me know.
Good luck!

Attachments

• 2009 Bride Host Guest Shower Instructions Kel.doc
    42 KB · Views: 402
  • Check_out_how_our_Registry_Rewards_stack_up[1].doc
    56 KB · Views: 391
  • Bridal Shower Information.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 888
Thanks. I'll give them a try.:)

Related to Looking for Bridal Shower Booking Letter

1. What is a bridal shower booking letter?

A bridal shower booking letter is a formal invitation sent to friends and family members of the bride-to-be, inviting them to attend a Pampered Chef bridal shower party. It includes details about the event, such as date, time, location, and instructions for RSVP.

2. How do I request a Pampered Chef bridal shower booking letter?

You can request a Pampered Chef bridal shower booking letter by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a request form on our website. Make sure to provide all the necessary information, including the bride's name, contact information, and preferred date for the event.

3. Can I customize the booking letter for my specific event?

Yes, you can customize the booking letter to fit the needs of your specific event. Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a personalized letter that includes all the necessary information and reflects the theme of your bridal shower.

4. Is there a fee for the booking letter?

No, there is no fee for the booking letter. It is a complimentary service offered by Pampered Chef to help make your bridal shower planning process easier and more convenient.

5. How far in advance should I send out the booking letter?

We recommend sending out the booking letter at least 4-6 weeks before the event. This will give your guests enough time to RSVP and make arrangements to attend the bridal shower party. It also allows enough time for the consultant to prepare for the event and ensure all the necessary products are available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CRuff
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • scrapbuckman
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • reagan_davis