• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter to Past Hosts to Re-Book a Show!

P
PamperedMommy2
My Hosts from last year are getting the emails from HO that their discount is about to expire because their year is about up. Do any of you have a letter to send to them to get them to re-book a show this year!?!? I am just not creative enough to put one together and many of you are do GREAT at it! Any help would be appreciated! :love:

I would say the best way to contact them is by picking up the phone and calling them. They are more apt to disregard a letter that you send.

Bren706 said:
I would say the best way to contact them is by picking up the phone and calling them. They are more apt to disregard a letter that you send.

Yep, it's always better to call (even though the phone is a lot heavier than a pen and paper.;))

You have a great opportunity to say "hey, did you get the email about your PHD expiring? I wanted to be sure I still had the right email address." Ask them how they are liking their products and if you can tell them about your upcoming specials.

Related to Letter to Past Hosts to Re-Book a Show!

1. How can I convince my past hosts to re-book a show?

You can personalize the email by mentioning specific details about their previous show, such as the products they loved or the fun they had. You can also offer them a special discount or host bonus to entice them to re-book.

2. Is there a template or sample letter I can use to send to my past hosts?

Yes, there are many resources available online where you can find sample letters or templates to use. You can also reach out to other consultants in your network for ideas and inspiration.

3. How often should I send a reminder email to my past hosts about re-booking a show?

It's a good idea to send a reminder email at least a month before their discount expires. You can also send a follow-up email a week or two later if you haven't heard back from them.

4. What should I include in the letter to make it more effective?

Aside from mentioning their previous show, you can also highlight any new products or promotions that may interest them. You can also include testimonials from satisfied customers to showcase the quality of your products and the fun of hosting a show.

5. How can I make the re-booking process easier for my past hosts?

You can offer to help them pick a date and time for their show, or even offer to set up the show for them. You can also provide them with resources, such as a digital party planner, to make the process smoother and more convenient for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reagan_davis
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Rule77
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • towerbabel