• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Romantic Dessert? Try Our Tiramisu Brownie Trifle Recipe!

The recipe for Tiramisu is simple- take a layer of ladyfingers, spread a layer of coffee-infused mascarpone cheese over the ladyfingers, top with a layer of ladyfingers, repeat the process until you reach the top of the trifle, and then drizzle with a sweetened whipped cream.
floccies
Any good recipes for a Valentines day theme?

The Tiramisu Brownie Trifle that is in the current Season's Best recipe book.

Someone on here wrote that the meaning of Tiramisu is (Hit on me). Perfect for Valentine's Day!!!

Just in case you look at it twice I want to say "Hit on me" as in "Flirt with me".

pampered.chris said:

Someone on here wrote that the meaning of Tiramisu is (Hit on me). Perfect for Valentine's Day!!!

Just in case you look at it twice I want to say "Hit on me" as in "Flirt with me".
I did not know that! Thanks.

The 2 step fudge is perfect for Valentines day.

12 oz pkg of chocolate chips
1 tub of prepared frosting

Microwave 1 minute. Spread and allow to set. Use cookie cutters or cut into squares.

I use pink frosting and white chocolate chips and the heart cutter from the creative cutters for Bridal Showers and Valentine's Day.

I posted a recipe for a torte. It would be perfect for vday as well as hwc!

I am going to do the 12 min micowave cake red cake mix and white frosting , if I cant find a red cake mix I will add red food coloring to a white cake. that will be the 2nd quick recipe not sure what the host wants to do for the demo it's a Brunch

pampered.chris said:

This is what it means according to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. The name Tiramisu is Italian and means "pull-me-up" (Tirami su), a reference to the effects of the sugar and espresso, and can be translated figuratively as "pick-me-up".

1. What are some easy Valentine's Day recipes that I can make with my family?

One easy and fun recipe to make with your family is our Valentine's Day Heart-Shaped Pizza. Simply use heart-shaped cookie cutters to shape the pizza dough and add your favorite toppings for a festive twist on a classic dish.

2. How can I make a romantic Valentine's Day dinner for two at home?

Our Heart-Shaped Ravioli with Pesto Cream Sauce is the perfect dish for a romantic dinner at home. Use a heart-shaped ravioli cutter to create heart-shaped pasta and top it off with a delicious homemade pesto cream sauce.

3. What are some healthy Valentine's Day recipes?

We have a variety of heart-healthy recipes that are perfect for Valentine's Day. Some options include our Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Skewers, Heart-Shaped Caprese Salad, and Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries.

4. Do you have any recipes for Valentine's Day desserts?

Yes, we have a wide selection of delicious dessert recipes for Valentine's Day. Some popular options include our Red Velvet Cupcakes, Chocolate Covered Pretzels, and Strawberry Cheesecake Bites.

5. Can I make Valentine's Day themed recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more fun. You can use our heart-shaped baking pans, cookie cutters, and other tools to create festive Valentine's Day dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies