• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Looking for a Call Script for New Consultants?

In summary, as a new consultant for Pampered Chef, it's important to introduce yourself with enthusiasm and confidence. Your call script should include a brief introduction, an overview of the products and services offered, and a call to action. To personalize your script, research the person you will be calling and find ways to relate your products to them. When handling objections or rejections, remain professional and offer alternatives or solutions. Some tips for making your calls more successful include scheduling at a convenient time, practicing your script, and following up with potential leads.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Can't fins it - anyone know where to look?

Consultant Business Guide... section one... page 10. :)Also, the online course about prospecting. :)

I got this one on CS a long time ago. It's got a great flow to it. I suggest reading it and role-playing so they can make these word their own or subsituting their own words to make it sound real.

Attachments

• Phone Script.doc
    34 KB · Views: 259
  • Phone Script.doc
    34 KB · Views: 253
Thank you Linda. This is a great reference!

Printable Materials CD, also behind CC--"Prospecting Word Choices"

pamperedlinda said:
I got this one on CS a long time ago. It's got a great flow to it. I suggest reading it and role-playing so they can make these word their own or subsituting their own words to make it sound real.

Linda, this is WONDERFUL!!!! I am terrible at knowing what to say (yes, even after 8 years!!) :eek: And as I am sliding into middle age, I am finding it difficult to switch from my other "boss" job into a customer service/coaching style. This will be so helpful!

I would like to work on recruiting scripts and coaching scripts too. :rolleyes:

Thanks Linda!!! That is going out to my ENTIRE team today,not just the newbies!!!:D

Another resource that I've been LOVING when making calls are the call scripts from Jane Miller each month! She changes them up each month so I don't feel like I'm saying the SAME thing over and over! They also flow really well and easily for me! If you haven't check them out be sure to do so!

Related to Looking for a Call Script for New Consultants?

1. How do I introduce myself as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it's important to introduce yourself with enthusiasm and confidence. Start by saying your name and mentioning that you are a new consultant with Pampered Chef. You can also mention any previous experience or why you decided to join the company. Remember to smile and be friendly!

2. What should I include in my call script?

Your call script should include a brief introduction, an overview of the products and services offered by Pampered Chef, and a call to action. You can also include any special promotions or incentives for new customers or hostesses. It's important to keep your script concise and engaging.

3. How can I personalize my call script?

Personalizing your call script can make a big difference in how successful your calls are. You can start by researching the person you will be calling, such as their interests or hobbies, and finding ways to relate your products to them. You can also include personal anecdotes or experiences with the products to make the call more authentic.

4. How should I handle objections or rejections during my calls?

Rejections and objections are a normal part of any sales job. It's important to remain calm and professional, and to acknowledge and address the customer's concerns. You can offer alternatives or solutions, and always thank the customer for their time. Remember to stay positive and confident in your product and yourself.

5. Are there any tips for making my calls more successful?

There are several tips that can help make your calls more successful. First, make sure to schedule your calls at a time that is convenient for the customer. It's also helpful to practice your script beforehand and have a list of potential questions or objections and how to address them. Additionally, be sure to follow up with any potential leads or interested customers to increase your chances of making a sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • Liquid Sky