• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Look for Finger Foods for a Wedding Reception..........

In summary, for a gluten-free finger food menu that can be prepared ahead of time and served cold, some options include veggie platters with dip, fruit skewers, deviled eggs, Caprese salad skewers, gluten-free meatballs, antipasto platter, shrimp cocktail, cucumber bites, gluten-free bruschetta, and stuffed mushrooms. These options will provide a variety of flavors and textures for your guests to enjoy without the need for a kitchen.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
I have a customer who is putting on a smallish wedding reception for her daughter on short notice - the hubby will be deploying soon and they decided to get married before he leaves rather than when he gets back - and is looking for finger foods that can be prepared ahead (just a day or several hours) and served cold because there isn't really a kitchen available for them to use. Any suggestions would be appreciated and any recipes that you think would be good and glutten free would be great as well. I know that all three of her daughters have glutten allergies - of course they don't need everything glutten free, just a few suggestions.

Thanks so much!

Some ideas for gluten-free finger foods that can be prepared ahead of time include: -Vegetable platters with hummus dip-Fruit skewers with a yogurt dipping sauce -Cheese and cold cut platters with gluten-free crackers -Mixed nuts or trail mix -Sushi platters -Grilled vegetable skewers -Baked potato wedges with sour cream and chives -Deviled eggs -Stuffed mushrooms -Mini quiche cups -Caprese skewers -Bacon wrapped asparagus -Pigs in a blanket

1. Veggie Platter with Dip: This is a classic and easy finger food to prepare ahead of time. You can use a variety of vegetables such as carrots, celery, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, and cucumbers. Serve with a gluten-free ranch or hummus for dipping.2. Fruit Skewers: Cut up a variety of fruits such as strawberries, pineapple, melon, and grapes and thread them onto skewers. These can be made ahead of time and served cold.3. Deviled Eggs: Hard boil eggs and cut them in half. Scoop out the yolks and mix with mayonnaise, mustard, and any other desired seasonings. Fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture and top with paprika.4. Caprese Salad Skewers: Alternate cherry tomatoes, mini mozzarella balls, and fresh basil leaves on skewers. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve cold.5. Gluten-Free Meatballs: Make meatballs with gluten-free breadcrumbs and your choice of ground meat. Bake or cook them ahead of time and serve cold with toothpicks for easy eating.6. Antipasto Platter: Arrange a variety of cured meats, cheeses, olives, and marinated vegetables on a platter. Serve with gluten-free crackers or bread.7. Shrimp Cocktail: Cook and chill shrimp ahead of time and serve with cocktail sauce for dipping.8. Cucumber Bites: Slice cucumbers into rounds and top with your choice of toppings such as cream cheese, smoked salmon, or chicken salad.9. Gluten-Free Bruschetta: Toast slices of gluten-free bread and top with diced tomatoes, basil, and balsamic glaze.10. Stuffed Mushrooms: Remove the stems from button mushrooms and fill with a mixture of cream cheese, herbs, and gluten-free breadcrumbs. Bake and serve cold.

Related to Look for Finger Foods for a Wedding Reception..........

What are some popular finger food options for a wedding reception?

Some popular finger food options for a wedding reception include mini quiches, shrimp cocktail, bruschetta, chicken skewers, and cheese and fruit platters.

Do you have any gluten-free or vegetarian finger food options?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free and vegetarian finger food options such as vegetable spring rolls, hummus and pita chips, and caprese skewers.

Can I order a mix of hot and cold finger foods for my wedding reception?

Absolutely! We offer a variety of both hot and cold finger foods to create a well-rounded and delicious spread for your guests.

How much finger food do I need to order for my wedding reception?

The amount of finger food needed will depend on the number of guests attending. As a general rule, plan on 4-6 pieces per person for a cocktail-style reception and 8-10 pieces per person for a more substantial meal.

Can I customize my finger food order to fit my wedding theme?

Yes, we offer a variety of finger food options that can be customized to fit your wedding theme. Our consultants can work with you to create a menu that fits your specific needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
DebbieJ