• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Listing Pampered Chef on a Resume

In summary, to list Pampered Chef on your resume, include it under your work experience section with the company name, job title, and dates worked. If relevant, include your Pampered Chef consultant position, using bullet points to highlight responsibilities and achievements. You can also use your Pampered Chef experience as a reference, with permission and contact information. To showcase skills gained, include them in a skills section or incorporate them into job descriptions, focusing on areas such as sales, customer service, time management, and organization.
pctharper
Gold Member
A part time job caught my eye in the local paper. I'm trying to update my resume. My last two jobs were at a bank and as a receptionist for a building company. listing my duties for those jobs are easy. The only thing I can put under PC is-its my own business and I'm trying to expand it.

Whats a nice professional eye catching way to describe PC on a resume?

Think about what's involved in your PC business:public speaking
Customer service
Completing and organizing paperworkIf you've got a team, add training team members. I'm sure you can think of other things if you give it a little thought.

Adding to Rae's list:computer work
multi-tasking
marketing
self-motivated

1. How do I list Pampered Chef on my resume?

To list Pampered Chef on your resume, you can include it under your work experience section. Write the company name, your job title, and the dates you worked there, just like you would for any other job. You can also include any relevant skills or accomplishments you gained while working at Pampered Chef.

2. Should I include my Pampered Chef consultant position on my resume?

Yes, you should include your Pampered Chef consultant position on your resume if it is relevant to the job you are applying for. This experience can demonstrate skills such as sales, customer service, and organization, which can be valuable in many industries.

3. How do I highlight my Pampered Chef experience on my resume?

To highlight your Pampered Chef experience on your resume, you can use bullet points to list your responsibilities and achievements. You can also include any relevant numbers or statistics, such as sales goals met or number of customers served.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef experience as a reference on my resume?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef experience as a reference on your resume. However, it is important to ask for permission from your direct supervisor or a colleague before listing them as a reference. It is also a good idea to provide their contact information and a brief summary of your job duties when using them as a reference.

5. How can I show the skills I gained from working at Pampered Chef on my resume?

To show the skills you gained from working at Pampered Chef on your resume, you can include them in a skills section or incorporate them into your job descriptions. Some skills to highlight may include sales, customer service, time management, and organization. You can also provide specific examples of how you used these skills in your role at Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MaryLou
  • Intrepid_Chef