• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Link to Catalog on Cs: Unhappy Ladies React

I
Inomiamenda
Actually have a link to the catalog they posted? There are some unnn happy ladies over there right now...

One of my consultants who is on CS (I'm not on there anymore) just told me that!!! Holy cow!! How did someone even get their hands on a link to the new catalog? I would be SO mad because I like the surprise of it. I heard it was a relatively new poster too. Why would they have that??

I found the link. The poster only has the one post. Holy cow. And yes I clicked on it thinking it was in no way for real. It is soooo for real. It is the whole flippin catalog. Wow oh

Don't spoil anything here. :) Not that you would though.

No I won't. Of course I couldn't help myself from looking at the catalog. I kept thinking it was some kind of PSYCH! joke or something. Nope!

I didn't see it - thankfully! I would be pissed, I like my surprises.

WOW! I'm not on there anymore either but would have totally looked if I saw it!!!!!One more week and I'll see it anyway...

Yep, the link works and you can see the whole new catalog!

Oh no!!!! Now I am VERY tempted to look!!!

I went over there and read the thread but I didn't look! I decided before that I wanted to be surprised at Spring Launch with my new consultants. My director is going a week before me and I know if I asked she would tell me the new stuff.

Whomever posted it is some kind of troll. Who else would jump into an active thread, post the info everyone is waiting for and then never show their face or defend themselves. Seems very, very intentional to me. Several of my consultants saw it - I am bummed for them!! Not only did the poster name each and every new product the troll posted the link to the online catalog.

Kind of reminds me of hackers who write computer viruses...they just want to ruin things for other people.

OMG! I just thought that person posted the link... I didn't realize they listed the products. I feel sad for them because they are thinking they are all big and important because they posted inside information. Too bad that it's not in the policies that if someone spills the beans before something is announced that they can have their agreement dissolved.

I wonder if anyone over there report it to the HO. Not like they can really do anything if they can't track down their identity. Sad.

anyone think it might be HO that leaked it?

I wonder how in the world someone came to be in possession of that link! Holy monkeys!
Since I did look... and I am not a person who is big into surprises anyway.... I will say I am pleased. That is all I will say. But I am a little confused as to the motivation behind posting that. Why would someone do that.
Like Deb said, that person is clearly a troll.

pcjenni said:
anyone think it might be HO that leaked it?

I thought of that too, but unless it is a fake catalog I can't think of any reason under the sun that they would do this. They make a big deal about Spring Launch and I bet one of the #1 reasons people go is to see the new products.

beckyjsmith said:
But I am a little confused as to the motivation behind posting that. Why would someone do that.

It's like being in 5th grade and on the playground and this person is yelling, "I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!"

Loser.

business is down and they want people on the phone excitedly booking shows???? Gives an extra week or 2 of people booking shows??

I'm probably one of the few who's happy to see it so I can start on a Spring Launch Japan presentation. I'll be in at my upline's monthly meeting 5 hours north in Misawa on the 3rd & will do a presentation then. Back in Tokyo on the 7th for a Spring Launch here & e-mailing it to Karen in Okinawa for her meeting on the 7th. I was worried about trying to throw together something from photos & notes of the 5th spring launch. This gave me a big head start! Although I wish it was a .pdf file so I could copy the photos vs. copying the screen & cutting down all the photos. I just spent a couple of hours doing all that. :(

But for 2 years in a row, those of us in Japan will actually get a Spring Launch! WooHoo!!! :D

It's down now. Thank goodness I missed that whole business. They sure did stir the pot!

Well crud! i've had a bad couple of days my mom had another stroke in another state i needed to be cheered up. anyone want to share in a PM of course!!

Teresa Lynn said:
Well crud! i've had a bad couple of days my mom had another stroke in another state i needed to be cheered up. anyone want to share in a PM of course!!

You can still see the list of items on CS under the thread "spoiler". If you aren't a member I can cut/paste it in a PM to you.

Hope your Mom gets better. I know that's got to be tough being so far away.

Big (((hugs))) Teresa!!!

Teresa Lynn...prayers and thoughts are with you. Moms are pretty special in my world.

Not my Mom, but our world has been rocked upside down this week with bad health news too. I am struggling to focus.

I am SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempted:devil:...but not sure I will give in to the temptation today.:angel:

baychef said:
Teresa Lynn...prayers and thoughts are with you. Moms are pretty special in my world.

Not my Mom, but our world has been rocked upside down this week with bad health news too. I am struggling to focus.

I am SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempted:devil:...but not sure I will give in to the temptation today.:angel:[/QUOTE]

Thread has been deleted...temptation gone.

thanksit has been a real crappy week to say the least! I may have to put her in a nursing home, I am 850 miles away and it is a tough decision but I can't move there or bring her here for care.

Bright spot 2 $800 shows this week!!:party:

flemings99 said:

The temptation is TOTALLY gone... the link has disabled. HO jumped on that! Wonder how they found out? And/or how many complaints they got!!!!!

I don't really understand how someone could have the new catalog. My director is a NED and she doesn't even have the new products. She said that they get to see prototypes of the products in the Fall, but they are not told which ones HO will decide to use. So how a "consultant" could get heir hands on the catalog before it is published is beyond me.

cookingwithlove said:
I don't really understand how someone could have the new catalog. My director is a NED and she doesn't even have the new products. She said that they get to see prototypes of the products in the Fall, but they are not told which ones HO will decide to use. So how a "consultant" could get heir hands on the catalog before it is published is beyond me.

It wasn't a printed catalog. It was the catalog we can view online through our websites and on PC's homepage.

Yeah- Sheila pointed out that anyone with an iota of tech saviness can go in through the backdoor like we do for commission statements.

flemings99 said:
baychef said:

:devil:Yeah...I went right to it!! But the list is right there as well.

Teresa Lynn said:
it has been a real crappy week to say the least! I may have to put her in a nursing home, I am 850 miles away and it is a tough decision but I can't move there or bring her here for care.

Bright spot 2 $800 shows this week!!:party:

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} So sorry. You will make it though...hang tough.

I know I have to get going, I have a $1859 party that has not closed!!! :party:

Related to Link to Catalog on Cs: Unhappy Ladies React

1. How can I access the catalog that was posted on Cs: Unhappy Ladies React?

To access the catalog that was posted on Cs: Unhappy Ladies React, you can simply click on the link provided in the post. This will take you directly to the catalog on our website.

2. Is the catalog posted on Cs: Unhappy Ladies React the most recent one?

Yes, the catalog posted on Cs: Unhappy Ladies React is the most recent one available. We update our catalog regularly to showcase our newest products and offers.

3. Can I place an order directly from the catalog on Cs: Unhappy Ladies React?

No, the catalog on Cs: Unhappy Ladies React is only for viewing purposes. To place an order, you will need to visit our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Will the products in the catalog on Cs: Unhappy Ladies React be available for a limited time only?

Some of the products in the catalog on Cs: Unhappy Ladies React may be available for a limited time only, while others are permanent additions to our product line. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to avoid missing out on any limited edition items.

5. Can I share the link to the catalog on Cs: Unhappy Ladies React with my friends and family?

Yes, you can share the link to the catalog on Cs: Unhappy Ladies React with anyone you think may be interested in our products. We appreciate all referrals and are happy to welcome new customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC