• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Linda Unveils the Hierarchy of My Line - Impressive!

In summary, "Linda Unveils the Hierarchy of My Line - Impressive!" is a presentation by Pampered Chef consultant Linda that showcases the different levels and products in the company's product line. Anyone can attend this free event, and attendees can expect to learn about the different tiers and products available in each tier, as well as their features and benefits. To attend, you can contact a local consultant, check the company's website for upcoming events, or reach out to Linda directly for a personalized presentation.
ChefLisa
Thanks to Linda, I now have a full view of the hierarchy of my entire line. Check this out!

Lisa Hewitt - Director
Your Director is Kim Cryer – Senior Director
Kim’s Director is Kendra Ray – Advanced Director
Kendra’s Director is Cherie White – Newly promoted Executive Director
Cherie’s Director is Diane Clayton – Senior Director
Diane’s Director is Dotti Shepherd – Senior Executive Director
Dotti’s Director is Susan Kaufmann – National Executive Director
Susan’s Director is Barbara Duke – Senior Executive Director
Barbara’s Director is Beth Jacobs – National Executive Director
Beth’s Director is Laverne Soltys – Senior Director
Laverne’s Director is Doris Christopher – Founder of The Pampered Chef

WOW!! That is LOOONG!

Did Barb promote????

Okay, I guess I made a boo boo. What is Barbara's Level?

Barb is a Senior Exectutive. You do have a long line! I am in Barbs second line with my director being an exec.

Thanks for starting this Lisa, I'm going to do something like this for my team too (even if they aren't going to conference).

How cool it would be to get Laverne's paycheck every month! You NEVER know who will turn out to be your superstar! I'd love to meet her.

Related to Linda Unveils the Hierarchy of My Line - Impressive!

What is "Linda Unveils the Hierarchy of My Line - Impressive!"?

"Linda Unveils the Hierarchy of My Line - Impressive!" is a presentation by Pampered Chef consultant Linda, where she showcases the different levels and products available in the company's product line.

Who can attend this presentation?

Anyone can attend this presentation, whether they are already a Pampered Chef consultant, a potential consultant, or a customer interested in learning more about the company's products.

What can attendees expect to learn from this presentation?

Attendees can expect to learn about the different tiers in the Pampered Chef product line, such as basic, deluxe, and premium, and the various products available in each tier. They will also learn about the benefits and features of each product, as well as how they can be used in the kitchen.

Is there a cost to attend this presentation?

No, there is no cost to attend "Linda Unveils the Hierarchy of My Line - Impressive!" It is a free event open to anyone interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and its product line.

How can I attend this presentation?

You can attend this presentation by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or checking the company's website for upcoming events in your area. You can also reach out to Linda directly to inquire about hosting a presentation for your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • esavvymom