• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director I'm Copying Linda's Here to Get Us Started:linda Childmy

In summary, Linda Child's director is Dotti Shepherd - National Executive Director, Dotti's director is Susan Kaufmann - National Executive Director, Susan's director is Barbara Duke - National Executive Director, Barbara's director is Beth Jacobs - National Executive Director, Beth's director is Laverne Soltys - Senior Director, Laverne's director is Doris Christopher - Founder of The Pampered Chef, and my director is Chris Manion - National Executive Director. Grace Bott is an Advanced Director, Pam Consentino is a Sr Director, Stephanie Jones is a Sr Director, Karen Daniels is a Sr Director, Nancy Jo Ryan is National Executive Director, and did Doris Christopher recruit Nancy Jo? It
finley1991
I'm copying Linda's here to get us started:

Linda Child
My Director is Dotti Shepherd – National Executive Director
Dotti’s Director is Susan Kaufmann – National Executive Director
Susan’s Director is Barbara Duke – National Executive Director
Barbara’s Director is Beth Jacobs – National Executive Director
Beth’s Director is Laverne Soltys – Senior Director
Laverne’s Director is Doris Christopher – Founder of The Pampered Chef

Colleen Finley
My Director is Chris Manion - NED
Chris' Director is Nancy Jo Ryan - NED
Nancy Jo's Director - ? Home Office (that's what's listed on my commission)

Mine has recently changed...because Yvonne Mattson was my ED, but my SD recently promoted to ED and etc...so it goes like this now:MEJennifer Antel - Advanced DirectorBetsy Broene - Senior DirectorSherry Klassen - Executive DirectorYvonne Mattson - Executive DirectorSue Rausch - No longer with the company...and Sue Rausch was recruited by Doris Christopher.So, I'm an odd one, because my line goes no farther than ED!

My Director is Grace Bott - Advanced Director
Grace's Director is Pam Consentino – Sr Director
Pams Director is Stephanie Jones – Sr Director
Stephanie's Director is Karen Daniels – Sr Director (was our Exec after DF left)
Karen's Director is Nancy Jo Ryan - NED
Nancy Jo's Director is HO

Since we don't have any Exec between us, NJR communicates directly with my fearless leaders. :)

Sheila Dacey (AD)
Yolanda Easton (AD)
Deena Hiltbrand (AD)
Susan Kaufmann (NED)
Barbara Duke (NED)
Beth Jacobs (NED)
Kevin Bacon (TV Actor) - cause everyone's associated to him through 6 people or less
Laverne Soltys (SD) - never heard of her before today!
Doris Christopher - didn't realize she still has a team?So Linda's "Grandma" is a sister to my "Great Grandma" That means Linda's "Mom" is my "Grandma's" cousin & Linda's her 2nd Cousin. My Mom is Linda's 3rd Cousin. I'm Linda's 4th Cousin!!!Hey Cuz!!! :D

Beth Brigham
Terri Newberry SED
Becky Ishee NED
Cindy Johnson ED
Darla Oelmann NED
Nancy Jo Ryan NED
Didn't Doris recruit Nancy Jo? I'm pretty sure they sid that a conference years ago but not sure.

bethcooks4u said:
Beth Brigham
Terri Newberry SED
Becky Ishee NED
Cindy Johnson ED
Darla Oelmann NED
Nancy Jo Ryan NED
Didn't Doris recruit Nancy Jo? I'm pretty sure they said that a conference years ago but not sure.

No, I heard how much the lady who recruited Nancy Jo would be making if she would have stayed and just been an Advanced Director it was a lot and to think how sick that would make you if it were you.

Becky Ishee is also my NED with one AD in between. (There were 4 consultants between me and my AD who have all left.)
No one except me talks to any of my down line, I wish they would but I don't hear from them either just e-mails to everyone.

trps said:
No, I heard how much the lady who recruited Nancy Jo would be making if she would have stayed and just been an Advanced Director it was a lot and to think how sick that would make you if it were you.Becky Ishee is also my NED with one AD in between. (There were 4 consultants between me and my AD who have all left.)
No one except me talks to any of my down line, I wish they would but I don't hear from them either just e-mails to everyone.
Who is your AD? I had SD between me and Terri and she left too.I agree. I don't often get anything at all from our upline. Every so often I get something but not much at all.

Ann Easter
My Director is Joanne Wilhelm ED
Joanne's Director is Randy Petrey SED
Randy Petrey's director is Chris Manion - NED
Chris' Director is Nancy Jo Ryan - NED
Nancy Jo's Director - ?

Colleen and I are close enough in lineage that we should not procreate!! LOL!!!

I'm not related to any of you!
Deb Derry
Anne McMillan (NED)
Jean Schramka Ballestari (Exec)
Pam Sztkowski (Exec)
HO ?? I have no idea who is above Pam.

Laverne Soltys is one lucky woman. Just goes to show, you never, ever, want to quit this business. Can you imagine what she's making in overrides each month???

I'm not related to any of you either.:(

Mine is easy!

Me
My Director - Shan Eisler NED

me either!

Me
My Director- Sharon Cerra- (Exec)
Sharon's Director- Lee Ann Forrer- (SD)
Lee Ann's Director- Robin Shilling- (NED)

This is fun info, thanks for starting this thread Colleen!

me AD
Lorie Savidge AD
Patsy McGovern NED
Beth Jacobs NED

I'm a loner apparently too!

This is a fun thread. I wonder if HO has a giant family tree somewhere.

Me - Jenny Lund (D)
Karen Winter (SD - but soon to be Exec! *)
Marie Freidag (SED)
Nancy Jo Ryan (NED)

*My original D resigned/retired this past month, so with myself and other Ds and an AD rolling up to Karen - I'm excited we'll be an Exec team soon.

jennyl said:
I wonder if HO has a giant family tree somewhere.

Chris Manion has a huge family tree poster that someone in her downline made. She always had it on display at the Exec Dinner at NC.

Mine is pretty easy too and I'm a loner it looks like also...

Ruthie Hankins D
Randy Weiss NED
Doris recruited Randy
:)

Ya'll saw mine but I will repost..Kathy Yellets is mine- NED
Penny- still can't remember her last name- AD
Kelly Price- Exec
no clue who goes above Kelly.

bethcooks4u said:
Who is your AD? I had SD between me and Terri and she left too.

I agree. I don't often get anything at all from our upline. Every so often I get something but not much at all.

Julie V....

I was recruited by Tracy Leach (AD)
Recruited by Sue Hewitt (AD)
Recruited by Darla Oelmann (NED)
Recruited by Nancy Jo Ryan (NED) (maybe, not sure)

Malinda Klein said:
I was recruited by Tracy Leach (AD)
Recruited by Sue Hewitt (AD)
Recruited by Darla Oelmann (NED)
Recruited by Nancy Jo Ryan (NED) (maybe, not sure)

Yep. I was at a dinner with Darla after SL and she told us her story and how she was recruited by Nancy Jo.

My Director is DM – Advanced Director
DM’s Director is Nancy Jo Ryan – National Executive Director

The buck stops there. These days I bypass my director and go right to Nancy Jo.

Lynette
My director - Cynthia Nurss - Sr. Director
Cynthia's Director - Deena Hiltbrand NED
Deena's Director is Susan Kaufmann – National Executive Director
Susan’s Director is Barbara Duke – National Executive Director
Barbara’s Director is Beth Jacobs – National Executive Director
Beth’s Director is Laverne Soltys – Senior Director
Laverne’s Director is Doris Christopher – Founder of The Pampered Chef

Me
Barbara George (currently inactive)
Mary Grant
Christ Manion
Nancy Jo Ryan

Nanisu said:
Me
Barbara George (currently inactive)
Mary Grant
Christ Manion
Nancy Jo Ryan

Sista!!!! You are in the same downline as Colleen and I!!

Me (Barbara Fleming)
Kelli Downey, Exec. Dir
Jane McDonald, ?not sure on her title
Nancy Jo

Me - Advanced Director
Dianne Kowalski - Advanced Director
Cindy Marazas - Advanced Director
Doris Christoper

the only time we had an executive director was when I had that title several years ago. We feel like we are the stepchildren of Pampered Chef. But then again I've never had anyone breathing down my neck either. Good and Bad.
Though I would give anything to go to one of the NED's retreats. Must be like a mini conference!

By the way Laverne Soltys retired about 2 or 3 years ago. At least that is what she told me at national conference . She was either waiting for her 25th. or 30th. anniversary and it was coming up that fall.

Related to I'm Copying Linda's Here to Get Us Started:linda Childmy

1. What is "I'm Copying Linda's Here to Get Us Started:linda Childmy"?

"I'm Copying Linda's Here to Get Us Started:linda Childmy" is a popular recipe book created by Pampered Chef consultant Linda Childmy. It features a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes using Pampered Chef products.

2. Are the recipes in "I'm Copying Linda's Here to Get Us Started:linda Childmy" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes in "I'm Copying Linda's Here to Get Us Started:linda Childmy" are not limited to only Pampered Chef products. While they do feature the use of Pampered Chef tools and products, many of the ingredients and techniques can also be used with other kitchen equipment.

3. Can I purchase "I'm Copying Linda's Here to Get Us Started:linda Childmy" in stores?

No, "I'm Copying Linda's Here to Get Us Started:linda Childmy" is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. It is not sold in stores.

4. Are there any special discounts for purchasing "I'm Copying Linda's Here to Get Us Started:linda Childmy"?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts for purchasing "I'm Copying Linda's Here to Get Us Started:linda Childmy" through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also earn rewards and discounts by hosting a Pampered Chef party.

5. Can I find nutritional information for the recipes in "I'm Copying Linda's Here to Get Us Started:linda Childmy"?

Yes, nutritional information is included for each recipe in "I'm Copying Linda's Here to Get Us Started:linda Childmy". It is important to note that the nutritional information may vary depending on the specific brands and ingredients used in the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Ginger428
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • cheftiffany