• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Let's Celebrate the End of the 2 SC Rule with a Virtual Cocktail Party!

In summary, many people are struggling to get their downlines to submit shows, with some having no luck in doing so. People are trying to reach goals, such as being active for 3 consecutive months, earning the Sling Bag and 5% PC$ bonus, and earning double points for February to help with trips. Strategies such as sending out emails with reminders and instructions and asking people to volunteer to help with monthly goals are being used.
pamperedlinda said:
O.M.G.....Last minute will drive me crazy! I have been talking to my team for over a week now about their orders - they have over $1500 that they ASSURED me will be submitted for January....none of it is showing yet....last minute drives me nuts!

ok - vent over...for now.

Mine too. Although I'm not much better... I have 2 shows to close and get in and I take full responsibility for them. They were my only 2 this month. And they were Thursday and last night so it's not like I'm leaving them open too long. I've pleaded with my team to close their shows asap... I even had my D talk to them about closing quickly when she was here.

I have one that leaves all of her shows open all month and submits on the last day. She says she has to because that's when people get paid. I tell her that it's only happening because she is telling them it's okay to do that but she won't take responsibility and blames the host/customers.

My show for tonight had to reschedule to Feb due to stomach flu. I'm okay with that because I'm still pooped from being out the last few nights. But this means I HAVE to get the shows closed. Both hosts know so it's okay but I'm not really good at doing things so close to the deadline. It makes me too nervous!!!!!! :eek:

pamperedlinda said:
O.M.G.....Last minute will drive me crazy! I have been talking to my team for over a week now about their orders - they have over $1500 that they ASSURED me will be submitted for January....none of it is showing yet....last minute drives me nuts!

ok - vent over...for now.

Ditto! We're at 3,700ish. I know with my last show we'll be over 4,000 but not sure if we'll hit 5. I also am still waiting on 1 direct and 1 indirect recruit to make Dir. this month. I think I might go nuts before it's over!

I've given up caring. It's too much stress for me to *wonder* if they are going to work or not. I'm focusing on my biz because that's all I can control. I can't make them call me back and I'm not going to stalk them for answers. Come on March and get here already!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheila said:
Director:
  • $750 in Personal Sales
  • 6 Active Lines, 4 must be Personal Recruits
  • $5,000 in Team Sales

Advanced Director
  • $750 in Personal Sales
  • 1 1st Generation Director
    [*]4 Active Lines
  • $5,000 Team Sales
  • $12,000 Organization Sales

Under the revised plan, Advanced Directors will now get a $100 Monthly bonus per 2nd Generation Director up to $300 per month.

AD's actually will need to have 6 active consultants (4 personal) with the change as well

Thanks Lynette. I didn't have that in my notes from the call! Wonder where I was? LOL

finley1991 said:
I've given up caring. It's too much stress for me to *wonder* if they are going to work or not. I'm focusing on my biz because that's all I can control. I can't make them call me back and I'm not going to stalk them for answers. Come on March and get here already!!!!!!!!!!!

I could have written this myself. That's exactly where I'm at. March is the BEST thing to happen - because I'll never have to worry again. I have enough consultants who are active regularly - MARCH MARCH MARCH! Can hardly wait for March!!!:party::party::party:

I'm looking forward to Feb 1st when the trackers come out so I can see where I stand on the New Orleans trip since I promoted Jan 1st and have never earned a trip before

Sorry Kimberly! If you took the Director's title on Jan 1st, you don't qualify for the New Orleans Trip. You had to have been a C, SC or TL as of Jan 1 and have never earned an incentive trip in the past to qualify. :(

I didnt think so but Im ALL about hoping and crossing fingers and toes and eyes and well you get the idea lol

I'm afraid Shelia is correct... you have to be a C, SC or TL to earn NO. D's and above are exempt from that trip.From the TOT Rules on Consultant's Corner:Eligibility:
The Taste of Travel incentive program is for all who join or hold the title of Consultant, Senior Consultant or Team Leader on or following Jan. 1, 2011. You are not eligible if you have earned the annual incentive award (whether you traveled or took the alternate award). If you earned Level One in a past annual incentive, you are eligible for Taste of Travel (as long as you hold the title of Consultant, Senior Consultant or Team Leader on Jan. 1, 2011).

Colleen, I wonder if my girl who earned the 53 Challenge is eligible? I assumed no, but that says annual and her trip did not fall into that catagory. Hmmmm! I told her to call Corp & ask. Now I need to make sure that I call if she didn't.

Sheila, I don't think the Challenge 53 falls into the Annual Incentive Trip program because it's not an annual event.. they hadn't run that promotion before and I believe it fell under the Consultant Promotion category, not Incentive Program. HTH!

Whew, made it! Got in under the wire and am officially a director for january (it was month 3 for me so I was down for the count), AND my team has done $7000+ so I will get the PC$$...breathing a little better. Linda, get that chocolate martini ready for me March 1. Feel free to make it a double. Maybe we can all cash them in come July in Chicago. I'll buy the first round.

WooHoo! Congrats girl!!! :D

Yeah for you Nancy! And, I'll gladly meet you for drinks in Chicago!

pamperedlinda said:
Yeah for you Nancy! And, I'll gladly meet you for drinks in Chicago!

I wanna come too!!!!

finley1991 said:
I wanna come too!!!!

absolutely! We are all gonna celebrate together!

Okay. I'll probably already be at the bar so you can just meet me there! :p

We will DEFINITELY be there--with our party hats on!

Only 29 Days now....:party::party::party:

7 hours, 7 minutes.....

Woo hooo!!!!

I love that the hours and minutes are being counted!

5 hours, 35 minutes EST :)

You girls are funny! :D

I wonder if I have a noise-maker from NYE around here somewhere... :party:3 hours, 35 mins

52 min's ... did you ladies stop counting? LOL

Oh! I forgot about the (fall back) time change - we don't do those over here. 1 hour & 20 min's! ;)

It's officially March 1 Chicago time--Linda, where's the hooch?

Total for Feb: $6500+. 1 recruit, recurited 2/1 qualified, 1 visit to spring launch, so I figure it's what, about 14,000+ points? Can I hear an AMEN?

Way to go girl!!!

Wahoo!!!! It's March 1st!

Taking cocktail orders now....what do you want?

Since it's so early I think a Mimosa is acceptable at this hour....cheers!

Nanisu said:
Total for Feb: $6500+. 1 recruit, recurited 2/1 qualified, 1 visit to spring launch, so I figure it's what, about 14,000+ points? Can I hear an AMEN?

AMEN and WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

pamperedlinda said:
Wahoo!!!! It's March 1st!

Taking cocktail orders now....what do you want?

Since it's so early I think a Mimosa is acceptable at this hour....cheers!

I'll have one... and I take my mimosa's without orange juice. ;)

Nanisu said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:party::party::party:WELCOME MARCH!!:party::party::party:

I have NEVER been so excited to see March 1st on the calendar!!

Amen, Ruthie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chefruthie said:
I have NEVER been so excited to see March 1st on the calendar!!

Me too! My team had a great month - considering there were only 5 active. We had $10,300 or so in sales with only 5 active - although $4600 or so of that was mine. It would have been nice to have been paid as a Director, although it would have been the worst activity bonus in a long time! I'm so glad I have two VERY strong consultants. What's killed me with the old career plan (it's so nice to say that!!!) is that both of those consultants were in the same line even though they are both SCs so that never helped.

SOOOOO glad it's March!

<h2>1. What is the 2 SC rule and when does it end?</h2><p>The 2 SC rule refers to the restriction of only being able to order two of the same product per order. This rule will end on March 1st.</p><h2>2. Why are we celebrating the end of the 2 SC rule?</h2><p>The 2 SC rule has been a source of frustration for many of our customers, as it limited their ability to order more of their favorite products. We want to celebrate the end of this rule and give our customers the opportunity to stock up on their favorites without any restrictions.</p><h2>3. When will the virtual cocktail party take place?</h2><p>The virtual cocktail party will take place on March 1st, the day that the 2 SC rule ends. So mark your calendars and get ready to celebrate with us!</p><h2>4. How do I join the virtual cocktail party?</h2><p>To join the virtual cocktail party, simply visit our website on March 1st and look for the link to the party. We will also be sending out invitations through email and social media, so make sure to follow us for updates.</p><h2>5. Will there be any special deals or promotions during the virtual cocktail party?</h2><p>Yes, we will be offering special discounts and promotions during the virtual cocktail party. This is our way of thanking our customers for their support and celebrating the end of the 2 SC rule together. Stay tuned for more details!</p>

1. What is the 2 SC rule and when does it end?

The 2 SC rule refers to the restriction of only being able to order two of the same product per order. This rule will end on March 1st.

2. Why are we celebrating the end of the 2 SC rule?

The 2 SC rule has been a source of frustration for many of our customers, as it limited their ability to order more of their favorite products. We want to celebrate the end of this rule and give our customers the opportunity to stock up on their favorites without any restrictions.

3. When will the virtual cocktail party take place?

The virtual cocktail party will take place on March 1st, the day that the 2 SC rule ends. So mark your calendars and get ready to celebrate with us!

4. How do I join the virtual cocktail party?

To join the virtual cocktail party, simply visit our website on March 1st and look for the link to the party. We will also be sending out invitations through email and social media, so make sure to follow us for updates.

5. Will there be any special deals or promotions during the virtual cocktail party?

Yes, we will be offering special discounts and promotions during the virtual cocktail party. This is our way of thanking our customers for their support and celebrating the end of the 2 SC rule together. Stay tuned for more details!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carrie Potashnick
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dena Finney
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd