• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Let's Celebrate the End of the 2 SC Rule with a Virtual Cocktail Party!

In summary, many people are struggling to get their downlines to submit shows, with some having no luck in doing so. People are trying to reach goals, such as being active for 3 consecutive months, earning the Sling Bag and 5% PC$ bonus, and earning double points for February to help with trips. Strategies such as sending out emails with reminders and instructions and asking people to volunteer to help with monthly goals are being used.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
....until March and the END of the 2 SC rule!

I think we should have a virtual cocktail party on March 1st - who's in?

You don't have to ask me twice! I'm TOTALLY in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

My 2nd SC line is driving me absolutely bonkers! For the past 4 months she has told me that she has a show to submit - just waiting on the $$. Talked to her 2 weeks ago, yep she has orders totaling $200, daughter is bringing the money to her that night....fast forward to today's email....'orders fell through, sorry I won't have anything this month'....argh! I've carried her every month except Dec - I'm so ready to cut her loose!

okay, vent over, I feel better.

Totally in!!!! Yay! I just hope I can get paid as a director sometime between now and then! I'm guessing it's not going to happen this month. :(

(((hugs))) ladies! It will soon be over!!!

Ohhhh - Me Me Me!!!! I'll also bring virtual party hats and noise makers!!!:party::party::party::party::party:

This is my last month of 3...I have 2 sc's, and their downlines have submitted but they have not, they assure me they are going to....but so far nothing. I've flat out told them if they don['t I will be out of the game because it's the end of month 3....so frustrating. I don't want to have to cough up $300 of my own to submit shows under their name but today IS the 25th....what would YOU do? I've contacted them both at least 3 times.

Nanisu said:
....what would YOU do? .

Girl, I SO understand your frustration!

Do the math and see if it's in your favor to carry them.
Will your Director pay cover what you have to spend to keep the line active?
Are any of your perks riding on this? Will you lose your Director package? Don't we have to hold the title when the package ships? So that would be February, right?
Also, don't forget that our 5% PC$ bonus this month is contingent on our teams doing the $5k in sales - are you there?

only cover them if it make sense for your financially, as in are you going to make more from carrying them than not. Hard decision but at least relief is on the way

I have been selling at Elite level every month since May of 10 just to maintain my D status/pay. I am freakin' EXHAUSTED!!!!!!! I can't wait to be able to work at a reasonable pace again.

Not so much in my favor math wise, just this is month 3 of not being paid as director and then I lose it and have to go through the have to recruit 5 new ones, right?

Will your Director pay cover what you have to spend to keep the line active? HA HA HA HA...um...no

Are any of your perks riding on this? Will you lose your Director package? Don't we have to hold the title when the package ships? So that would be February, right? I
think the whole ball of wax is riding on this--it's the 3rd month

Also, don't forget that our 5% PC$ bonus this month is contingent on our teams doing the $5k in sales - are you there? Yeah we will be there no problem--I'm doing at least $4k myself.

I should be able to pull out my own personal sales... I have shows the next 3 nights and all are looking good. The hosts already know that they need to closes ASAP.

I have one who has submitted this month, another two who are submitting 2 each. The rest are MIA. So I will be a TL. I'm not going to put in the sales for them... I know my peeps and if I do it once, they will want me to do it again for them.

I hit D in December & November so I'm okay title-wise for the DB box and I earned the must-have product as well. So I'm okay with it. My goal for 2011 is to have my monthly sales be enough for me income-wise and anything I get in overrides will go to my savings & debt. At least that is the plan for now! :p

Thankfully February is a SHORT month!!!! :D

finley1991 said:
I should be able to pull out my own personal sales... I have shows the next 3 nights and all are looking good. The hosts already know that they need to closes ASAP.

I have one who has submitted this month, another two who are submitting 2 each. The rest are MIA. So I will be a TL. I'm not going to put in the sales for them... I know my peeps and if I do it once, they will want me to do it again for them.

I hit D in December & November so I'm okay title-wise for the DB box and I earned the must-have product as well. So I'm okay with it. My goal for 2011 is to have my monthly sales be enough for me income-wise and anything I get in overrides will go to my savings & debt. At least that is the plan for now! :p

Thankfully February is a SHORT month!!!! :D

I have 15 on my team. As far as I can tell (from those who will respond) I only have 3 submitting anything this month. :grumpy: Those three are the same three who have asked for help in stepping up their businesses. All three of them will also be earning the Sling Bag.

I am going to give them all till tomorrow to respond to me, then ask them for their password to send shows in. I have a bunch of booths in March and a couple of charity baskets to donate for, so i can use the products. What frustrates me is that I don't know a gentle way of saying "look dammit, if you aren't going to be able to submit just tell me so I can do it myself and not lose my title permanently." They ALL know that I am out for the count permanently if they don't submit, they ALL said they would submit. I just want to make sure they do....

Nanisu said:
Not so much in my favor math wise, just this is month 3 of not being paid as director and then I lose it and have to go through the have to recruit 5 new ones, right?.

No, you do not have to recruit 5 new. You do not lose your team unless you go inactive. You will re-promote when your team performs as a team again.

...but even if you lose the title in January you can get it back in Feb with $4K/$750 personal and the 4 + 2SC structure or in March with $5K/$750 personal and 4 + 2 submitting. Like has been said, if it doesn't pay you back in overrides this month don't give them the sales. Why should they get the commission if it didn't help you...

Holy cow. I didn't realize how bad it was everywhere. I just qualified as a D today. One of my downline d's will squeak it out.. she has been recruiting like crazy thank heaven. But my team is slow as well. Oh to pick up in Feb....

beckyjsmith said:
Holy cow. I didn't realize how bad it was everywhere. I just qualified as a D today. One of my downline d's will squeak it out.. she has been recruiting like crazy thank heaven. But my team is slow as well. Oh to pick up in Feb....

I think that's why we're now getting the daily emails about how to still get shows submitted in January. Obviously - there aren't many shows being submitted. I know that personally, I had 9 shows booked for Jan, but only 5 will end up holding. (done 4 have 1 more to go.) Only 4 will close in January though. Fortunately, at least 2 of those were awesome shows!

I know what you mean Beck. What a blech month. Let's blame it on the weather.

Push Kit Enhancement. My org sales are usually at least $17,000. They were sitting at $5,000 the other day! I sent out e-mails explaining KE again and reminding them that they have to be active 3 consecutive months. Then told them it's not too late, instructing them to add to their list of 100 and start calling! Told them to state that they were trying to reach a sales goal (active, sling bag, 5% in PC dollars, double points for Feb to help earn a trip, etc.) and see how many people volunteered to help them reach their goal. Monthly sales have almost doubled in 5 days! We are over $9,500 right now. Hoping to hit $12,000 for my AD requirement!It also looks like another TL is going to promote to Director this month! She needs 1 2nd line to submit and more personal sales. She has sales to submit for her requirement and said the 1 2nd line has a show to submit too. Assuming they both get their shows in before the end of the month, it's a done deal! :)

Chefbeckyd said:
I think that's why we're now getting the daily emails about how to still get shows submitted in January. Obviously - there aren't many shows being submitted. I know that personally, I had 9 shows booked for Jan, but only 5 will end up holding. (done 4 have 1 more to go.) Only 4 will close in January though. Fortunately, at least 2 of those were awesome shows!

I had 11 booked, and will end up holding 7:( I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can get them all in by the 31st. I only have 5 on my team active right now, but the 2nd SC line should go green. The problem is I haven't come even close to where I need to be for Feb.

cincychef said:
I had 11 booked, and will end up holding 7:( I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can get them all in by the 31st. I only have 5 on my team active right now, but the 2nd SC line should go green. The problem is I haven't come even close to where I need to be for Feb.

February is craziness. My upline directors and I are all at wits end with Feb.
No matter what I do or who I call, I can't get people to book for Feb. Right now, I have 4 shows in Feb. I have called. I have offered special deals. I've offered referral incentives. At my January shows, I've talked up how great the Feb specials are...I KNOW how to book. I just can't get them to book February.

March? I already have 8 shows booked for March. How crazy is that?

beckyjsmith said:
I know what you mean Beck. What a blech month. Let's blame it on the weather.

LOL! I'd love to but my lack of sales are my own darn fault. I had a great vision I was going to rock this month but then this thing called reality set in and I'm doing my first for Jan tomorrow!!!! :eek:

Chefbeckyd said:
February is craziness. My upline directors and I are all at wits end with Feb.
No matter what I do or who I call, I can't get people to book for Feb. Right now, I have 4 shows in Feb. I have called. I have offered special deals. I've offered referral incentives. At my January shows, I've talked up how great the Feb specials are...I KNOW how to book. I just can't get them to book February.

March? I already have 8 shows booked for March. How crazy is that?

I am in the same boat. Ionly have 5 cooking shows for Feb. I have been getting catalog shows... I have 4 + the mystery host show I am doing next month. I have 12 hosts for that. But yes.. March... six so far. WTH?

beckyjsmith said:
I am in the same boat. Ionly have 5 cooking shows for Feb. I have been getting catalog shows... I have 4 + the mystery host show I am doing next month. I have 12 hosts for that. But yes.. March... six so far. WTH?

At least I know I'm in good company! :D

finley1991 said:
LOL! I'd love to but my lack of sales are my own darn fault. I had a great vision I was going to rock this month but then this thing called reality set in and I'm doing my first for Jan tomorrow!!!! :eek:

Me too!! You're not alone. Two weeks ago I had NO January shows! On the same day I decided to do my own show (which is Friday night), I also booked a show for Sunday. I'm becoming a big believer in really pushing to schedule shows 2 weeks out or less because my host on Sunday has at least 15 coming!! That's my biggest attendance in a LONG time.

Chefbeckyd said:
At least I know I'm in good company! :D
Makes me at least feel better that it isn't only me!

pamperedbecky said:
I'm becoming a big believer in really pushing to schedule shows 2 weeks out or less because my host on Sunday has at least 15 coming!! That's my biggest attendance in a LONG time.

I'm doing this too... all of the shows I schedule within the next 2-3 weeks have MUCH higher attendance than the ones I schedule farther out...

Made some more calls this morning to try to get some Feb. shows on the Calendar...and I booked March 5th.

I'm about ready to just go with it, and say to heck with February. That was my 9th March booking. I'd be overjoyed if I wasn't looking at a February Calendar with only 4 shows...:rolleyes:

Nice to hear I'm not alone. I was VERY sick all Dec. and a good part of Jan. Had to cxl 7 out of 10 shows in Jan. Still waiting on 2 Sr. for this month and about 1,000 away from 5 for the team. We usually do 15-20,000. Feb. is only @ 4 shows. Would have never guessed the slow start to this year, but can't help health issues either. (I know gift the team my shows instead of cxl---most told me they would resch. some have, some haven't. I've gifted shows in the past and some on the team expect it now, as in they don't get any business on their own.) I did gift out some in Dec. so felt like my Jan. connections I needed to keep for myself, plus I ended up having surgery and everyone was understanding.

I've bribed my team with extra incentives to help finish the month @ D and get the bonus kit + pay but doesn't seem to be helping. I'm about to go crazy wondering/hoping we pull it off.

My goal is to be on the phone lots!!!

Update: Allegedly both SC's and their consultants are allegedly sending something in this weekend' this will pull my hiney out of the fire till March if they do...keep your fingers crossed and the prayers comin'. March 1: Pour me that drink, Linda.

(((fingers crossed))) girl. I hope they pull through for you!

Nanisu said:
Update: Allegedly both SC's and their consultants are allegedly sending something in this weekend' this will pull my hiney out of the fire till March if they do...keep your fingers crossed and the prayers comin'. March 1: Pour me that drink, Linda.

Oh I hope so! Fingers are crossed for you in Atlanta.

Would you like Red, White, or Tequila? lol

I think, if at all, I will have 1 SC line for January. I'm so pooped this morning... had a great show last night with $1400 in sales and 4 bookings (March :( ) and didn't leave the host's house until 10:45pm and then realized about 15 minutes after that I left all of the orders at her house so I went back so I wouldn't have to drive over to her house today... didn't get home until 11:45pm. :(

Tonight's show is 45 minutes away and tomorrow's is 50 mins... tonight I have a new consultant going with me. :indifferent0016:

But I'm happy happy happy with the sales!!!!! :D

WooHoo! Way to go girl. 5% back in PC Dollars, right? ;)

I wish! But I won't be paid as a D this month so no PC$$ for me. :grumpy:But that's okay. I just finished putting in the orders and the show is actually $1500 so I'm happy with that. Now I've got to start getting ready for tonight's show!

OH POO! I didn't realize that we had to be paid as a D to get the PC $ ... oh poo!

Do you have to be paid as a d to get them or just have personal cluster sales of 5k and hold the title? We may need to check on that....

Who do we check with at HO? Career Solutions?

Yes definitely.

If someone can figure it out, please let me know. I'm too tired to wrap my brain around anything right now! Still getting ready for tonight's show...

I called and spoke with Mary at HO who called me back. It says PC Dollars paid by title held on Jan 1, 2011!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! She said it is NOT based on "paid as" for January!

Thanks for checking Diane! :candyheart:

finley1991 said:
I think, if at all, I will have 1 SC line for January. I'm so pooped this morning... had a great show last night with $1400 in sales and 4 bookings (March :( ) and didn't leave the host's house until 10:45pm and then realized about 15 minutes after that I left all of the orders at her house so I went back so I wouldn't have to drive over to her house today... didn't get home until 11:45pm. :(

Tonight's show is 45 minutes away and tomorrow's is 50 mins... tonight I have a new consultant going with me. :indifferent0016:

But I'm happy happy happy with the sales!!!!! :D

What an awesome show!!:D:D

Does someone mind posting your new requirements for Director / Advanced Director here?I wonder if they are making the same change in Canada?

Director:
  • $750 in Personal Sales
  • 6 Active Lines, 4 must be Personal Recruits
  • $5,000 in Team Sales

Advanced Director
  • $750 in Personal Sales
  • 1 1st Generation Director
  • 4 Active Lines
  • $5,000 Team Sales
  • $12,000 Organization Sales

Under the revised plan, Advanced Directors will now get a $100 Monthly bonus per 2nd Generation Director up to $300 per month.

Thanks! Do ADs need SCs?

quiverfull7 said:
I called and spoke with Mary at HO who called me back. It says PC Dollars paid by title held on Jan 1, 2011!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! She said it is NOT based on "paid as" for January!

So, it's whatever our TITLE was on Jan 1st? If I wasn't "paid as" a director for December, do I still qualify if my team hits $5000? Sorry, my brain isn't wrapping around this either on a Saturday morning. I know my team sales will be over $5000 because I have a couple consultants with some AWESOME sales this month. But they're pretty much carrying the whole team! Now if my other SC would have just ONE of her consultants submit something, I'll be paid as a Director.

Becky,
I'm confused too. Saturday morning cobwebs
I won't be paid as a director this month but I think we will eeeek out $5000 so wondering if I will get PC $$

O.M.G.....Last minute will drive me crazy! I have been talking to my team for over a week now about their orders - they have over $1500 that they ASSURED me will be submitted for January....none of it is showing yet....last minute drives me nuts!

ok - vent over...for now.

<h2>1. What is the 2 SC rule and when does it end?</h2><p>The 2 SC rule refers to the restriction of only being able to order two of the same product per order. This rule will end on March 1st.</p><h2>2. Why are we celebrating the end of the 2 SC rule?</h2><p>The 2 SC rule has been a source of frustration for many of our customers, as it limited their ability to order more of their favorite products. We want to celebrate the end of this rule and give our customers the opportunity to stock up on their favorites without any restrictions.</p><h2>3. When will the virtual cocktail party take place?</h2><p>The virtual cocktail party will take place on March 1st, the day that the 2 SC rule ends. So mark your calendars and get ready to celebrate with us!</p><h2>4. How do I join the virtual cocktail party?</h2><p>To join the virtual cocktail party, simply visit our website on March 1st and look for the link to the party. We will also be sending out invitations through email and social media, so make sure to follow us for updates.</p><h2>5. Will there be any special deals or promotions during the virtual cocktail party?</h2><p>Yes, we will be offering special discounts and promotions during the virtual cocktail party. This is our way of thanking our customers for their support and celebrating the end of the 2 SC rule together. Stay tuned for more details!</p>

1. What is the 2 SC rule and when does it end?

The 2 SC rule refers to the restriction of only being able to order two of the same product per order. This rule will end on March 1st.

2. Why are we celebrating the end of the 2 SC rule?

The 2 SC rule has been a source of frustration for many of our customers, as it limited their ability to order more of their favorite products. We want to celebrate the end of this rule and give our customers the opportunity to stock up on their favorites without any restrictions.

3. When will the virtual cocktail party take place?

The virtual cocktail party will take place on March 1st, the day that the 2 SC rule ends. So mark your calendars and get ready to celebrate with us!

4. How do I join the virtual cocktail party?

To join the virtual cocktail party, simply visit our website on March 1st and look for the link to the party. We will also be sending out invitations through email and social media, so make sure to follow us for updates.

5. Will there be any special deals or promotions during the virtual cocktail party?

Yes, we will be offering special discounts and promotions during the virtual cocktail party. This is our way of thanking our customers for their support and celebrating the end of the 2 SC rule together. Stay tuned for more details!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carrie Potashnick
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dena Finney
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd