• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lemon Sprinkles Light Up Key Lime Dip & Gingersnaps

In summary, the main ingredient in the Lemon Sprinkles Light Up Key Lime Dip is real key lime juice, giving the dip a refreshing and tangy flavor. The Gingersnaps are included with the dip and are the perfect pairing for dipping. The dip is gluten-free and can last up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator. It can also be used as a topping for various desserts, adding a delicious twist to any sweet treat.
sassypip
Silver Member
I was making a key lime tastefully simple dip to take to work today and did not think it would really be enough, so I decided to get another block of cream cheese and mix it with the new lemon sprinkles.(not sure how much, I just dumped them in). I put each one in one of the new larger bamboo snack bowls and put them on the cracker tray and piled gingersnaps in the middle. The lemon was soooo good. Just as good as the TS lime. I have also used them on cupcakes and my kids loved them!:love:

yum! I've been looking for ways to use the Lemon Sprinkles. :)

Thanks for the tip! I have both of those sprinkles and I have been wondering what to do with the lemon one. I thought about using it on cupcakes but I wasn't sure how it would taste. Now I will definitely have to try it!

1. What is the main ingredient in the Lemon Sprinkles Light Up Key Lime Dip?

The main ingredient in our Lemon Sprinkles Light Up Key Lime Dip is real key lime juice. This gives the dip its refreshing and tangy flavor.

2. Are the Gingersnaps included with the Lemon Sprinkles Light Up Key Lime Dip?

Yes, the Gingersnaps are included with the Lemon Sprinkles Light Up Key Lime Dip. They are the perfect pairing for dipping into the creamy and zesty dip.

3. Is the Lemon Sprinkles Light Up Key Lime Dip gluten-free?

Yes, our Lemon Sprinkles Light Up Key Lime Dip is gluten-free. It is made with all-natural ingredients and does not contain any gluten or wheat products.

4. How long does the Lemon Sprinkles Light Up Key Lime Dip last?

Once opened, the Lemon Sprinkles Light Up Key Lime Dip can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Be sure to tightly seal the lid after each use to maintain freshness.

5. Can the Lemon Sprinkles Light Up Key Lime Dip be used as a topping for other desserts?

Absolutely! The Lemon Sprinkles Light Up Key Lime Dip can be used as a topping for various desserts such as cakes, cupcakes, and even ice cream. Its vibrant flavor adds a delicious twist to any sweet treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie50
Replies
Views
cactus_flower