• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pineapple Rum Sauce Great W/Coconut Shrimp

In summary, the Pineapple Rum Sauce requires pineapple juice, brown sugar, rum, soy sauce, and cornstarch. It can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can substitute rum with vodka or tequila for a different flavor, but the taste may vary slightly. For the coconut shrimp, jumbo shrimp is recommended for a better balance between the shrimp and coconut coating. Frozen shrimp can also be used, but make sure to thaw them completely before coating and frying.
cactus_flower
I used the new Pineapple Rum sauce for dipping Coconut Shrimp at our superbown party (DH, DS, and myself). We all loved it!

Am considering doing an appetizer party focusing on the sauce--perhaps Coconut Shrimp and also topping a block of cream cheese and serving crackers on our new bamboo cracker tray. Pretty simple. I know shrimp can be pricey, but we really don't need that many other ingredients. STEELERS--You did it again!!

That's what we did last night, really awesome.

We had cold shrimp (unseasoned) and used both of the new sauces with it. YUM! DH expecially loved the wasabi sauce - in fact he decided to get the shrimp because of the sauce!!

Great selling points! Thanks.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed the Pineapple Rum sauce for your Super Bowl party. It sounds like a delicious combination with the Coconut Shrimp! Your idea for an appetizer party featuring the sauce sounds fantastic. The cream cheese and crackers on the bamboo cracker tray would make for a great presentation. And you're right, shrimp can be a bit pricey, but with just a few ingredients, it's still an affordable and tasty option. And go STEELERS! They definitely know how to make a game day even better. Thank you for sharing your experience with the Pineapple Rum sauce and your creative ideas for using it. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients are needed for the Pineapple Rum Sauce?

The Pineapple Rum Sauce requires pineapple juice, brown sugar, rum, soy sauce, and cornstarch.

2. Can I make the sauce ahead of time?

Yes, the sauce can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. Just reheat it before serving.

3. Can I use a different type of alcohol instead of rum?

Yes, you can substitute rum with vodka or tequila for a different flavor. However, the taste may vary slightly.

4. What type of shrimp should I use for the coconut shrimp?

We recommend using jumbo shrimp for this recipe. The larger size allows for a better balance between the shrimp and the coconut coating.

5. Can I use frozen shrimp for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen shrimp for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them completely before coating and frying.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • pampchefsarah