• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Laugh Out Loud with "The Secret"!

In summary, "Laugh Out Loud with "The Secret"! is a cooking party featuring recipes and tips from Pampered Chef, inspired by the popular book and movie "The Secret." To host a party, simply contact a consultant and invite friends and family. Prior knowledge of "The Secret" is not necessary to attend, but it is recommended. The recipes at the party are easy, delicious, and feature fresh ingredients. There may also be special offers and promotions for hosts and guests.
finley1991
If any of you have seen the DVD "The Secret"... This really made me LMAO and I hope it does for you as well... it's funny how we ALL know people who live by this. Thankfully that isn't anyone here!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE2kAnpxaqo

I haven't seen the DVD, but that's funny! And so true!!! We can choose to be the victim or the survivor in life. I choose to be the survivor. ;)

My favorite part is at the beginning where they are saying *you suck* in the background and the one little voice that says *suck suck suck!* LMAO!!!!

I had to mute that part! It brought my 17 month old & 2.5 year old running to the computer!!! LOL

Hi there! I have definitely seen "The Secret" and it always makes me laugh too. It's crazy how some people really do live their lives by it, but thankfully we know better than to rely on just positive thinking and visualization. As chefs, we know that hard work and determination are just as important as having a positive mindset. Thanks for sharing the video, it gave me a good chuckle. Keep cooking and laughing!

Related to Laugh Out Loud with "The Secret"!

1. What is "Laugh Out Loud with "The Secret"!?

"Laugh Out Loud with "The Secret"! is a fun and interactive cooking party featuring delicious recipes and tips from Pampered Chef, inspired by the popular book and movie "The Secret." This party is all about finding joy and happiness in everyday moments while creating tasty dishes.

2. How can I host a "Laugh Out Loud with "The Secret"! party?

Hosting a "Laugh Out Loud with "The Secret"! party is easy! Simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family to join. Your consultant will provide all the materials and guidance needed to ensure a successful and enjoyable event.

3. Do I need to have read or watched "The Secret" to attend this party?

No, prior knowledge of "The Secret" is not necessary to attend this party. However, if you are interested in learning more about the concept of finding joy and positivity in everyday life, we highly recommend checking out the book or movie.

4. What type of recipes can I expect at a "Laugh Out Loud with "The Secret"! party?

Our recipes for this party are designed to be easy, delicious, and fun to make. They feature fresh and simple ingredients, and are perfect for any skill level in the kitchen. You can expect a variety of appetizers, main dishes, and desserts that will leave you and your guests wanting more.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions for hosting or attending a "Laugh Out Loud with "The Secret"! party?

Yes, there are often exclusive offers and promotions for hosts and guests of "Laugh Out Loud with "The Secret"! parties. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide more information on any current offers and how you can take advantage of them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • finley1991