• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Bazaar: Quick and Easy Ideas for Home-Based Business Gifts!

In summary, the conversation was about a replacement PC consultant being needed at a bazaar the next day. The person was worried about what to bring for a cooking show, as there would also be a Tastefully Simple person there. The expert suggested various easy and customizable appetizers such as mini quiches, fruit skewers, and caprese salad skewers. They also suggested options like a veggie platter with dip, antipasto skewers, and pita chips with dip. Other ideas included bruschetta, mini meatballs, cheese and crackers, and spinach and artichoke dip. Overall, the advice was to not worry about the Tastefully Simple person and to just bring a variety of options for a successful
byrd1956
Gold Member
Got a 'group' e-mail from my director saying a replacement PC consultant was needed @ a bazaar tomorrow. I put off calling, cause I figured the spot was filled. Finally called & the gal told me I saved her at least 3 different times. She has this every year @ her home w/a number of different home based businessed, so they are spread all over her home. She said I will be in the kitchen along w/a Tastefully Simple person. Any suggestions on what I should take that I can put together quickly and not up-stage the TS person??

Don't worry about the TS lady. Our products are so vastly different that you shouldn't worry about that. Just display what you would normally bring to a cooking show and show how some things could be used as holiday gifts. Bring the January host & guest specials to help you book Jan shows. I would say mostly that you shouldn't let the TS person being there affect your decision about what to have.

1. Mini Quiches: These bite-sized appetizers are easy to make and can be customized with a variety of fillings such as ham and cheese, spinach and feta, or mushroom and onion. They can be made ahead of time and reheated in the microwave for a quick and delicious snack.2. Fruit Skewers: Cut up a variety of fruits such as strawberries, grapes, pineapple, and melon and thread them onto skewers. Serve with a side of yogurt or honey for dipping.3. Caprese Salad Skewers: Alternate cherry tomatoes, mozzarella balls, and basil leaves on skewers for a colorful and tasty snack. Drizzle with balsamic glaze for added flavor.4. Veggie Platter with Dip: Cut up a variety of vegetables such as carrots, cucumbers, bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes and arrange them on a platter. Serve with a homemade or store-bought dip such as hummus or ranch.5. Antipasto Skewers: Thread marinated artichoke hearts, olives, salami, and cheese cubes onto skewers for a savory and easy-to-eat appetizer.6. Pita Chips with Dip: Cut pita bread into triangles and toast in the oven until crispy. Serve with a variety of dips such as tzatziki, spinach dip, or roasted red pepper hummus.7. Bruschetta: Top toasted baguette slices with a mixture of diced tomatoes, basil, garlic, and olive oil for a classic and flavorful appetizer.8. Mini Meatballs: Make a batch of mini meatballs and serve them with toothpicks for easy eating. Serve with a variety of dipping sauces such as BBQ, teriyaki, or marinara.9. Cheese and Crackers: Arrange a variety of cheeses and crackers on a platter for a simple and delicious snack. Add some grapes or dried fruit for a touch of sweetness.10. Spinach and Artichoke Dip: This classic dip can be made ahead of time and served with tortilla chips or crackers. You can also add some diced chicken for a heartier option.

Related to Last Minute Bazaar: Quick and Easy Ideas for Home-Based Business Gifts!

1. What is the "Last Minute Bazaar!!!" event?

The "Last Minute Bazaar!!!" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef that offers last minute deals and discounts on our products just in time for the holiday season.

2. When and where is the "Last Minute Bazaar!!!" event held?

The event is usually held in early December at our local Pampered Chef office. You can also find special "Last Minute Bazaar!!!" deals online on our website.

3. Is the "Last Minute Bazaar!!!" open to the public?

Yes, the event is open to everyone. We encourage customers to bring friends and family to take advantage of the deals.

4. What types of products can I expect to find at the "Last Minute Bazaar!!!"?

The "Last Minute Bazaar!!!" features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and cookbooks. We also offer exclusive bundles and sets at discounted prices.

5. Can I purchase items from the "Last Minute Bazaar!!!" online?

Yes, you can purchase items from the "Last Minute Bazaar!!!" online. Our website will have a separate section for "Last Minute Bazaar!!!" deals during the event. However, some deals may only be available in-store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• paige2184
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
paige2184
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mom4angela