• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Large or Small Microcooker: Which One Should You Choose?

In summary, the large pot is more expensive but it holds a lot more and the small handle on each side is nicer. The vanilla lattes are a popular item and they look nicer in a caraffe with a more expensive item. The large pot is going to be more expensive in the long run, but it is worth it for the convenience and size.
babywings76
Gold Member
If you had to pick.... which would you get?

always go large. You can cook less in a larger vessel but can never cook more in a smaller one.

Large - it's not that much more expensive and it holds a lot more. I also prefer the shape - the small handle on each side rather than the one long handle. I use the large one more - and if you are wanting to use it at shows you can make the Vanilla Lattes in it - just did it Friday night and everyone loved them, it shows the caraffe if you have it, which is a more expensive item. I think I'm going to keep doing this for the rest of the winter and see if it makes a difference in my sales.

pcsharon1 said:
Large - it's not that much more expensive and it holds a lot more. I also prefer the shape - the small handle on each side rather than the one long handle. I use the large one more - and if you are wanting to use it at shows you can make the Vanilla Lattes in it - just did it Friday night and everyone loved them, it shows the caraffe if you have it, which is a more expensive item. I think I'm going to keep doing this for the rest of the winter and see if it makes a difference in my sales.

What, may I ask, are the Vanilla Lattes? Those sound nummy, please share!

I actually found it on the recipe search on CC. It's really simple - you whisk together 4 cups milk, 2 cups water, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/3 cup instant coffee and 1 1/2 tsp vanilla in the large micro cooker. You micro on high for 3 minutes, take out and whisk and then micro another 3 minutes or until hot. Then put it in the caraffe. Can serve with whipped topping, grated chocolate and our cinnamon sprinkled on it. Everyone at the show loved it - I had to make two batches but it's quick and simple so I didn't mind.

Related to Large or Small Microcooker: Which One Should You Choose?

1. What are the dimensions of the large microcooker?

The large microcooker has a capacity of 2 quarts and measures 9 inches in diameter and 5.5 inches in height.

2. How much food can the small microcooker hold?

The small microcooker has a capacity of 1 quart and can hold up to 4 cups of food.

3. Is the microcooker safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, both the large and small microcookers are safe for use in the microwave. They are made of high-quality, microwave-safe materials.

4. Can I use the microcooker in the oven?

No, the microcooker is not suitable for use in the oven. It is specifically designed for use in the microwave.

5. How do I clean the microcooker?

The microcooker is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Alternatively, you can hand wash it with warm soapy water and a soft cloth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • lkprescott
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • MaggieChef13