• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Should the Lid to the Microcooker Fit?

In summary, the lid to the Microcooker should fit snugly with no gaps and make a distinct "click" sound when sealed. It is not suitable for use on a stove or in the oven. The vent on the lid allows steam to escape and helps evenly distribute heat. The lid can be cleaned with warm, soapy water or in the dishwasher. It can be used on most standard sized microwaves, but it is best to double check dimensions before use.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just got the large microcooker. When I slide the lid in place, one of the sides doesn't touch the base. There's quite an open space, more than the other side. Is it supposed to be like that, or is it warped?

I had a host get two like that. It was warped. We got them replaced and the other two were fine. I'd do an adjustment or give them a call.
God bless,
Amanda

Yes, do a replacement, matter of fact, have to do my replacement for a fundraiser that was shipped here............GRRRRR

3 out of 6 small batter bowls, lids cracked/smashed
1 out of 1 Large Micro-Cooker - Lid warped, doesn't not even go onto base

Totally Missing:
2 Pastry cutters,
1 Jar Opener
and something else that is espcaping me at moment.

But on bright side, if there is one, lol, the missing is from a Box I could tell was RE-Taped and damaged in shipping.

Lisa

It could also be the prongs on that side are not adjusted correctly...might have happened in shipping. When I first got mine several years ago I had to adjust the prongs.

Hi there! Congratulations on getting the large microcooker, it's such a versatile and convenient tool to have in the kitchen. In regards to your question about the lid not touching the base, it's possible that the lid may be slightly warped. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with further guidance and support to ensure that your microcooker is working properly. Thank you for being a valued Pampered Chef consultant and happy cooking!

Related to How Should the Lid to the Microcooker Fit?

1. How do I know if the lid to the Microcooker is fitting correctly?

The lid should fit snugly onto the top of the Microcooker, with no gaps or spaces between the lid and the base. You should also hear a distinct "click" sound when the lid is properly sealed.

2. Can the lid to the Microcooker be used on the stove or in the oven?

No, the lid to the Microcooker is designed specifically for use in the microwave and should not be used on a stove or in the oven.

3. What is the purpose of the vent on the lid of the Microcooker?

The vent allows steam to escape while the food is cooking, preventing pressure build-up and potential messes in the microwave. It also helps to evenly distribute heat for more thorough cooking.

4. How do I clean the lid to the Microcooker?

The lid can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water or in the dishwasher. Be sure to dry it thoroughly before using it again.

5. Can I use the lid to the Microcooker on any size or type of microwave?

Yes, the lid is designed to fit on most standard sized microwaves. However, it is always best to double check the dimensions of your microwave and the Microcooker before use to ensure a proper fit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jesusluvsu2005
  • Maragib