• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Label for My Recipe Cards (Referral Coupon)

In summary, Ginny used referral cards with a label that she put on top of the tip at a restaurant. So far, she has received four referrals from the cards.
Kitchen2u
I'm posting this here since KellARooni asked me to post the coupon I mentioned in http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/bookings-shows-38169/.

These labels go on my recipe cards (from HO) ~ read my post in the above thread ~

I just thought I would post it here...since I have a hard time "finding" things later...I'm putting it under it's own thread. Figured if KellARooni wanted to see it/maybe use it ~ it may be of some interest from others here too...

Attachments

• Referral labels for recipe cards.doc
    71.5 KB · Views: 552
Last edited:
Thank You!!

My pleasure ~ it didn't take me as long as I thought it would to convert it from Printmaster to Word...

I had referral cards made from VistaPrint. I just got them! I hope I have good response from them.

Attachments

• referral card front.jpg
    referral card front.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 397
  • referral card back.jpg
    referral card back.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 349
Nice cards Stacy!

I had referral cards in the past, but I'm finding just putting a label on a PC recipe card...I'm getting a LOT more respones.

So I've been asking lately (the person who referred someone), can I ask you what made you refer ____ to me? In 100% of the answers..."when I took out that recipe to make it...I saw your sticker on there every time. So I guess you were on my mind everytime I made the recipe." After 4 referrals...I'm only using recipe cards now.

But work what works for you!

Thanks Gin. I was thinking of this today!

Ginny, when I open the document, I can't read the font???? Is this just me????

I can't read it either. Ann R.

Love the stickers Ginny!

For those of you who had trouble with the post file...try this one ~

Attachments

• Referral labels for recipe cards.pdf
    146.2 KB · Views: 467
I had this card made at Vista Print, and I find it really easy to use. I put it on top of the tip at a restaurant the other day, and the waitress booked a show!

Hopefully I'll get more leads with it.

Attachments

• Referral bus card.pdf
    43 KB · Views: 342

Related to Label for My Recipe Cards (Referral Coupon)

What is the purpose of the "Label for My Recipe Cards" referral coupon?

The "Label for My Recipe Cards" referral coupon is designed to help you easily share your favorite recipes with friends and family while also earning rewards for yourself.

How do I obtain a "Label for My Recipe Cards" referral coupon?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order "Label for My Recipe Cards" referral coupons through your back office. Simply log in and add them to your cart like any other product.

Can I customize the design of my "Label for My Recipe Cards" referral coupon?

Yes, you can customize the design of your "Label for My Recipe Cards" referral coupon with your name and contact information. This will make it easier for your friends and family to contact you for more recipe ideas.

How do I distribute my "Label for My Recipe Cards" referral coupons?

You can distribute your "Label for My Recipe Cards" referral coupons in a variety of ways, such as including them with orders or handing them out at cooking parties. You can also share them digitally through email or social media.

What rewards do I earn for using "Label for My Recipe Cards" referral coupons?

For each coupon redeemed by a new customer, you will earn points towards free products and discounts. The more referrals you make, the more rewards you can earn!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sherri lynn
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kitchencop