• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Find Pampered Chef Recipes...

In summary, the conversation revolves around sharing websites and tips for finding Pampered Chef recipes. Some of the websites mentioned include joycesfinecooking.com, recipes-from-friends.com, and razzledazzlerecipes.com. The Consultant's Corner is also mentioned as a resource for finding recipes from the Use & Care cards and current Season's Best. The conversation also mentions the usefulness of the "search" function on websites and the option to email the entire Season's Best recipes to oneself.
rebeccastt
Silver Member
I thought I'd start a thread on places to find PC recipes for the newbies out there who don't have a treasure trove of them on their computer like some of us. I know that when I started, I didn't have many cookbooks yet and wanted to make some of the recipes that you all talked about.

So....Here are some sites that I go to when I'm looking for a particular recipe.

http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

http://www.recipes-from-friends.com/pamperedchef/

http://razzledazzlerecipes.com/pampered-chef-recipes/index.htm

Consultant's Corner has some recipes available (mostly from the Use & Care cards and current Season's Best), but the "search" option that is available there works great for trying to find out which cookbook has a particular recipe. I always tell my guests where they can find the recipe that I am using at my shows.

Also, when I am searching a site for a particular recipe and the recipes are not listed in alphabetical order, I go to "Edit" on my menu bar, then "Find in this page" (or something to that effect, depending on which browser you use). Then I can quickly click through the recipes. For example, when I heard the trifle bowl was coming out, I did this search with the word "trifle", especially since most of the recipes didn't start with the word "trifle".

Please add any links here that you use to find PC recipes!

How nice of you, Rebecca, to post those! I use some of those a lot. Also, if some newbies don't know this....you can email yourself the entire Season's Best recipes. This is smart to do every time a new one comes out because after a few seasons it comes off of CC. Go under the recipe search on CC and choose the Season's Best option. Then click all of the recipes and choose to email it to yourself. You can also choose the other option just to display the recipes, then copy and paste this into a word document.

Great idea for a thread!!:)

Great idea Becky....I never thought of that!

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I completely agree with you that having a variety of PC recipes is essential for newbies and seasoned chefs alike. Thank you for sharing these great resources! I also like to recommend our official Pampered Chef website, which has a wide selection of recipes organized by category, as well as our seasonal catalogs which always feature new and delicious recipes. Happy cooking!

Related to How to Find Pampered Chef Recipes...

1. How can I find Pampered Chef recipes online?

To find Pampered Chef recipes online, you can visit our official website and browse through our recipe library. You can also join our online community on social media platforms such as Facebook and Pinterest, where our consultants and customers share their favorite recipes.

2. Can I access Pampered Chef recipes without being a consultant?

Yes, anyone can access our collection of recipes on our website or through our social media pages. You do not need to be a consultant to view or try out our recipes.

3. Are there any specific dietary or allergen options for Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, we have a wide range of recipes that cater to different dietary needs and allergies. You can filter your search on our website by selecting specific dietary preferences such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or nut-free.

4. Can I save my favorite Pampered Chef recipes for future use?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes on our website by creating an account. This will allow you to save and access your favorite recipes easily for future use.

5. Are there any cooking videos or tutorials available for Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, we have a YouTube channel where we regularly post cooking videos and tutorials featuring our recipes. You can also find step-by-step instructions and tips on our website for specific recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • DessertDivaFL