• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kids Say the Darndest Things!!!

In summary, my daughter is a sickly little thing and is constantly on the lookout for things that will make her feel better.
jrstephens
Stephanie's thread about Christmas reminded me I never posted this.

Luke has asked for Spike the Dino for Christmas. Well, he cost about $150. Luke is VERY bad at wanting something and then never playing with it. I told him that toy cost lots of $ and before he asked Santa for it he had to make SURE that he really wanted it.

Well, the other Sunday he come out with an envelope and asked me to put $ in it. He likes coins not bills so far! I asked him what was he doing and he told me he was collecting $ b/c he needed some new toys. We go to my parents house for lunch and he asks my mom and dad for $. When she ask what he is collecting for he tells her "Mom said Spike costs a lot of $, so, I am collecting to help her buy it!!!" We laughed and laughed!

I had to sit down and explain to him that I did not mean that Santa could not get it b/c it cost too much $, I just wanted him to make SURE that was what he really wanted!

I think he is going to figure out real soon there is no Santa! He is too smart to fool for long!:D

That is too FUNNY! Smart little boy! Just be thankful that he's grasping the concept of money now! :)

That is adorable!!! I have a 4 year old named Luke too, and he amazes me what that little mind comes up with!!!

How cute is that, Jennifer? What a smart little man you have. Just wait til Cole is old enough to join Luke and conspire against you...two is always a stronger team than one, I'll bet!

My daughter (who will be turning three in just a few weeks) had to go to the doctor yesterday because she's got a pretty nasty cough, and since Sesame Street had just talked about the doctor's office last week or the week before she was SO excited to go see the doctor. He prescribed albuterol to put in a nebulizer, and now she has to breathe it in three times a day. Today, not even an hour after her first treatment of the day, she announced it was time for her medicine again. She fake coughed and everything, and told me that it was medicine time, because the medicine would make her "all better like doctor says." The nebulizer is shaped like a penguin and all I've heard today is her (and her twin brother, who joined in on the repetitive request) telling me that she needs the penguin NOW. Yikes.

Hi Stephanie, I totally understand where you're coming from with trying to teach your son the value of money and making sure he really wants something before asking for it. It's great to see him taking that lesson to heart and trying to help out with the cost. It sounds like you have a smart little guy on your hands! And don't worry, I'm sure he'll figure out the truth about Santa eventually, but it's all part of the magic of Christmas. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season with your family! :)

1. What is "Kids Say the Darndest Things!!!"?

"Kids Say the Darndest Things!!!" is a popular television show where host Bill Cosby interviews children and asks them funny and insightful questions.

2. How long has "Kids Say the Darndest Things!!!" been on the air?

"Kids Say the Darndest Things!!!" first aired in 1998 and ran for four seasons before being revived in 2019 with host Tiffany Haddish.

3. Is "Kids Say the Darndest Things!!!" appropriate for all ages?

While the show is generally considered family-friendly, some episodes may contain mild language or adult themes. Parental discretion is advised.

4. Are the children on "Kids Say the Darndest Things!!!" actors or real kids?

All of the children on the show are real and were chosen through auditions and recommendations from their parents or guardians.

5. Is there a specific age range for the children on "Kids Say the Darndest Things!!!"?

The children on the show range in age from 4 to 9 years old, but there have been some exceptions in past episodes where older children were featured.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • chefkristin