• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Things I Never Want to Forget!!! Lol!!

In summary, Ethan was nervous for his first wedding but had a great time. He asked his mom why God couldn't see him and she explained that God is in everything. He was fascinated by how many houses God has and loved eating his pretzel.
chefkristin
Gold Member
So we took my 6 year old son Ethan to his first wedding ever last weekend on September 13th. We have been preparing him to start ccd (Catholic Sunday School). We were talking about God. Ethan wanted to know why he couldn't see God. I told him he could in everything in around him if he just looked. It was a little tough to get a kid to understand what I was saying. I told him he could see God in everything that was created by him. The trees, the sky, the grass, the flowers, etc... Well out of the mouth of a babe comes, "He is in everything???? He is even in my pretzels mummy???" Then he proceeded to grab a pretzel out of the bag and said , "I LOVE YOU GOD", num num num,,and was eating the pretzel!! If I wasn't in the car you would have had to peel me off the floor I was laughing so hard!!!!!Then he asked me, "Mummy, why does God have so many house?" "We only have one." It is a difficult concept to grasp. I love kids. Thank God for them!! LOL!!!!:angel:

Last edited:
Adorable story!

The first year I taught Kindergarten Religious Ed, I had told the kids that we would be learning about God. They asked if we would get to see Him and I said "no" that He lives in heaven...........don't you know not 2 minutes later, our priest walked in and was talking to the kids.....when he left, one kids said "I thought we weren't going to get to see God?"

Just goes to show what the mind of a 5 year old thinks!

I hope you wrote that down, Kristin. I so wish I'd written those kinds of things down. It would be fun to give that to our baby boy now that he's all grown up.

How cute, Kristin! What a great story. I'll never forget when we took my oldest to Christmas Eve mass when he was 2 - we told him he'd get to see the baby Jesus in the manger (they always set up a creche at the church for the holidays and everyone gets to lay their palms from Easter on it). As soon as we walked into the church and everything was quiet, my little 2-year-old looked at me and my DH and said, very loudly, "WHERE'S THE BABY JESUS?!" We turned pink immediately and everyone around us was chuckling (including DH's aunt, the nun in the family!) LOL!! Now we can't help ourselves at Christmas mass and always look at each other and ask, "Where's the baby Jesus?" ;)

Awww - how adorable is that? Write it down and enjoy it - before you know it they are all grown up - yelling OMG MOM!!!

cathyskitchen said:
How cute, Kristin! What a great story. I'll never forget when we took my oldest to Christmas Eve mass when he was 2 - we told him he'd get to see the baby Jesus in the manger (they always set up a creche at the church for the holidays and everyone gets to lay their palms from Easter on it). As soon as we walked into the church and everything was quiet, my little 2-year-old looked at me and my DH and said, very loudly, "WHERE'S THE BABY JESUS?!" We turned pink immediately and everyone around us was chuckling (including DH's aunt, the nun in the family!) LOL!! Now we can't help ourselves at Christmas mass and always look at each other and ask, "Where's the baby Jesus?" ;)

Thats funny!! Another thing he did was also on Christmas Eve. He thought the priest was God! So in a really loud voice he yelled, "Mommy I can't see God, all these people are in front of me!" He kills me sometime!!!

When I was little, we went to church, got settled in the pew, greeted others around us, etc... When the service was about to start, and everyone got quiet, just before we stood up to get ready to sing the opening hymn, my little brother -- probably around 4 at the time-- blurts out "Is God here now?"
It was so hard to not laugh out loud...

In our children's ministry the children receive a Scripture verse each week as they leave. If they memorize the Scripture and say it during Promiseland (our ministry time), they receive either a dollar or a point, which they can redeem for Promiseland logo stuff. They stand up in front of all the kids and teachers and say the verse. Last week one of our three year olds knew her verse, but didn't say it during Promiseland. On the way home her family asked her why she hadn't said her verse for Chris (our Children's Education Pastor). She said, "After all those other kids said it I figured he knew it already."

raebates said:
In our children's ministry the children receive a Scripture verse each week as they leave. If they memorize the Scripture and say it during Promiseland (our ministry time), they receive either a dollar or a point, which they can redeem for Promiseland logo stuff. They stand up in front of all the kids and teachers and say the verse. Last week one of our three year olds knew her verse, but didn't say it during Promiseland. On the way home her family asked her why she hadn't said her verse for Chris (our Children's Education Pastor). She said, "After all those other kids said it I figured he knew it already."

That is so funny!!!

Related to Things I Never Want to Forget!!! Lol!!

1. What is "Things I Never Want to Forget!!!"?

"Things I Never Want to Forget!!!" is a collection of memory keeping products and ideas offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to help you preserve and cherish your most precious memories.

2. What types of products are included in "Things I Never Want to Forget!!!"?

The "Things I Never Want to Forget!!!" collection includes a variety of items such as scrapbooking kits, photo albums, memory jars, and recipe organizers. These products are perfect for capturing and preserving different types of memories.

3. Can I personalize my "Things I Never Want to Forget!!!" products?

Yes, many of our "Things I Never Want to Forget!!!" products can be personalized with names, dates, and special messages. This adds a personal touch and makes them great gifts for loved ones.

4. How can I use "Things I Never Want to Forget!!!" products for memory keeping?

Our "Things I Never Want to Forget!!!" products can be used in a variety of ways for memory keeping. You can create scrapbooks, photo albums, or memory jars to store your favorite photos and mementos. You can also use our recipe organizers to preserve family recipes and special memories associated with them.

5. Is there a warranty for "Things I Never Want to Forget!!!" products?

Yes, all "Things I Never Want to Forget!!!" products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Our goal is to ensure that you are happy with your memory keeping products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • babywings76