• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kids' Electric Scooter - A Fun Ride for Your Little Ones!

In summary, the person thinks the product is cute, but it doesn't seem to work well and it is expensive.
amy07
Anyone buy this for one of your kids?

I don't know what it is.

it's basically a cupcake decorator - you "bake" the cupcakes in the microwave with their "special" pan.

DD really wants this, but it seems like a waste considering we can make cupcakes in the prep bowls and we have the decorator bottles. BUT it is all she is asking for this Christmas:rolleyes:

It's probably like the Easy Bake Oven... All the "special supplies" cost a mint! I would show her how much fun the Decorator Bottles are and offer her her own set...

the problem is that she is five. And our Decorator Bottle Set doesn't come in a pretty pink box. LOL

Unless you make her one.. It wouldn't be hard...

I had someone at a booth I did order the decorator bottles for her daughter (5 or 6yrs I think) because the kid wanted the cupcake decorator, but the lady had seen it demonstrated and said it really didn't work - the frosting just sort of splooshed out and sisn't look good at all, so she really didn't want to buy one for her daughter. See if you can find any info on it Not working well to show your daughter, and then get her the decorator bottles and a ton of fun sprinkles! Oh, and tell her that with the DB's she can decorate cookies too instead of just cupcakes :).

My 9 year old DD wanted one so badly for Christmas....well, it's going to be under the tree for her when she wakes Christmas morning. I think it's cute and she will use it a lot.

read the reviews on Amazon for it. I was going to get my DD this, but it sounds like it is pretty nasty

Get them a bunch of tips (Wilton aisle in Wal-Mart or any craft store) with how to use them. Then, have cupcakes for them to decorate on christmas so they will be ready to go!

I bought it as a gift....they are not very expensive - as opposed to a lot of stuff on kids lists!

Related to Kids' Electric Scooter - A Fun Ride for Your Little Ones!

1. What is the recommended age range for the Kids' Electric Scooter?

The recommended age range for the Kids' Electric Scooter is 8-12 years old. However, this can vary depending on the child's size and skill level.

2. How fast does the Kids' Electric Scooter go?

The Kids' Electric Scooter has a maximum speed of 10 miles per hour.

3. How long does the battery last on the Kids' Electric Scooter?

The battery life of the Kids' Electric Scooter can last up to 40 minutes of continuous use. However, this may vary depending on the weight of the rider and the terrain.

4. Is the Kids' Electric Scooter safe for children to use?

Yes, the Kids' Electric Scooter is designed with safety in mind. It has a hand-operated brake, a sturdy frame, and a wide deck for stability. However, we always recommend children wear proper safety gear while riding.

5. Can the Kids' Electric Scooter be used on all types of terrain?

The Kids' Electric Scooter is best suited for smooth and flat surfaces. It is not recommended for use on rough or uneven terrain to prevent accidents and damage to the scooter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefpat
  • CGutwein
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • lesliec
  • General Chat
Replies