• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Received This Warning, Re: P3

In summary, the conversation is about a warning that has been received regarding a P3 email. The warning is addressed to the recipient of the P3 email and explains that a P3 email is a type of urgent or high-priority communication that requires immediate attention. If the warning is received, the P3 email should be read carefully and any necessary action should be taken as soon as possible. The warning is important as it alerts the recipient to an urgent or high-priority email that requires their attention.
KimmyDarling
From my Director's email loop--"The word is out that P3 is not working today it is going corrupt after it updates today, so you might want to wait till tomorrow to open it.The HO said it will be fixed by the end of the day!!!!"

Last edited:
Oh good grief! I have a show that has to be submitted tonight. Hope they fix it quick. Thanks for the update, Kim.

RebelChef said:
Oh good grief! I have a show that has to be submitted tonight. Hope they fix it quick. Thanks for the update, Kim.

It's already fixed - just do an update.

great - thanks Becky!!!

Hi everyone,I wanted to address the issue that was mentioned in our Director's email loop regarding P3 not working today. I understand that it may be frustrating to have the program go corrupt after updating, but I wanted to assure you all that the HO has already acknowledged the issue and is working on resolving it by the end of the day. In the meantime, it may be best to wait until tomorrow to open P3 to avoid any potential issues.Thank you for your patience and understanding. We will keep you updated on the status of the fix.Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the warning about?

The warning is about a P3 email that has been received.

Who is the warning addressed to?

The warning is addressed to the recipient of the P3 email.

What is a P3 email?

A P3 email is a type of urgent or high-priority communication that requires immediate attention.

What should I do if I receive this warning?

If you receive this warning, you should read the P3 email carefully and take any necessary action as soon as possible.

Is this warning important?

Yes, this warning should be taken seriously as it is alerting you to an urgent or high-priority email that requires your attention.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AbbyCookn4U
  • Lauradorable
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • baychef