• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Update and Something to Watch Out for

In summary, after the Aug 1 update, the past host number and discount for products entered automatically, but if the host has order before, the past host number must be entered. If the past host number is not entered, the hostess information cannot be accessed and the product discount cannot be applied.
ivykeep
Gold Member
After I did the Aug 1 update my P3 no longer automatically filled in the past host number and applied the 10% discount the way it used to... I submitted a show today and didn't realize one of my past hosts with $83.50 in products didn't get her discount. EEK! My fault for not noticing, but it had always auto filled in before. The past host called the order in to me and has ordered before so didn't think to mention it either.

I've emailed HO about trying to fix it and will call tomorrow, but wanted to let everyone else know that they need to double check their past hosts after they update.

I noticed that there was a new update tonight, I wonder if it was to fix that. Thanks for letting us know.

I'll have to watch that with the next show I submit. But, I was having this problem BEFORE the update...

My P3 has never auto filled for me. I always have to go onto Consultant's Corner and look it up. It also will never look up zip codes. It is such a pain!
Also, for 2 days now, my P3 has been saying, when I go on, that it is shutting down to apply updates and will auto. restart when done. It never restarts. I have had hostess info I can't access. It is doing the same thing this morning. I am starting to worry as I near party dates. I didn't see any major update on Aug 1st and now all this. Anyone know anything?

Mine did the same thing last night. It said it needed to close and restart. It took about 1-2 min before it came back up and then it did it again. This happend about four to five times and finally I was able to do what I needed.

Thanks Kimberly for your feedback. It is almost like it is only updating during that time you try to open it. Although, after it closes and you try to go back on, it says another instance is already open. I have been hoping it was updating during that time. Later I go back on and the same thing happens all over again. I've gone thru it several times. I don't know how to get it to finish.

1. What is the P3 update and why is it important?

The P3 update is a new product line from Pampered Chef that focuses on healthy and convenient meal options. It includes tools and recipes designed to help people save time and make healthier choices in the kitchen. It is important because it aligns with the company's mission to provide high-quality, innovative products that make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

2. How often will the P3 line be updated with new products?

The P3 line will be updated seasonally, with new products being released every 3-4 months. This allows us to continually offer fresh and relevant options to our customers.

3. Is the P3 line suitable for people with dietary restrictions?

Yes, the P3 line includes a variety of options for those with dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. We understand the importance of accommodating different dietary needs and strive to provide options for all of our customers.

4. Can I use my existing Pampered Chef products with the P3 line?

Absolutely! Many of our existing products can be used in conjunction with the P3 line. However, some P3-specific products may be necessary for certain recipes, so be sure to check the recipe before cooking.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the P3 line?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions for the P3 line. Be sure to check our website and social media channels for updates and be on the lookout for P3-specific offers in your independent consultant's newsletters and emails.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedharriet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pchefjodie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefjodie
  • chefann