• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Received My Directors Package...

In summary, during a conversation about receiving packages and the backorder status of certain products, one person expressed disappointment about not receiving their package yet and not being able to see certain products. They also mentioned waking someone else up when they saw the knife block on screen. Another person mentioned being disappointed that some consultants already received their products and questioned whether it was supposed to be a perk for directors. The conversation then shifted to discussing the backordered items and someone expressing disbelief that someone could fall asleep during the product reveal.
imported_pckrissy
I just got my package and the products I'm dying to see are on backorder:cry:
The Knife Block, Bamboo Square Bowl, Dots Stemware, Drink charms and Beaded Serving Spoon....I guess I will still have to wait patiently:(

I should get mine of Thur. But I really want that knife block. I was so happy when that popped up on screen. I woke the person next to me up.

kisrae said:
I should get mine of Thur. But I really want that knife block. I was so happy when that popped up on screen. I woke the person next to me up.

They were sleeping in the middle of the product reveal?:eek:

Oh God, who sleeps during the new product reveal. LOL

I am a little disapointed that some consultants have already gotten their products and not all of us have. Remember when we got our a day or two first so we could make a big deal out of it!

ShanaSmith said:
I am a little disapointed that some consultants have already gotten their products and not all of us have. Remember when we got our a day or two first so we could make a big deal out of it!

Yes I do. Hmm, I thought they weren't supposed to get it until next week. :confused:

ShanaSmith said:

That happened last year too. I don't mind that they get them early but I thought it was a perk of directorship that we get them before consultants.? Maybe we should say something to HO.

On the backordered items - mine just said delivery in August on my packing slip. Did anyone get any kind of note with theirs? I thought someone said something about August 15th?

kisrae said:

I really cannot fathom how anyone could SLEEP during general session.:eek:
Unbelievable!

What is included in the Director's Package?

The Director's Package includes a variety of business tools and resources to help you grow your Pampered Chef business. This includes catalogs, order forms, training materials, and exclusive products.

How do I access my Director's Package?

Your Director's Package will be shipped directly to you and should arrive within a few days. If you have not received it, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Do I need to pay for the Director's Package?

Yes, there is a one-time fee for the Director's Package. This fee covers the cost of the materials and resources included in the package.

Can I customize my Director's Package?

Unfortunately, we are unable to customize the Director's Package at this time. However, you can supplement it with additional business tools and resources from our website.

What should I do if there is an issue with my Director's Package?

If you have any issues with your Director's Package, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. We want to ensure that you have all the necessary tools to be successful in your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • CookieChick
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CookieChick
Replies