• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got My First Online Order!

In summary, the delivery time for orders depends on location and shipping method, typically 3-5 business days. Orders can be tracked with a tracking number provided via email. There is a 60-day return policy for unsatisfied orders. Changes cannot be made once an order is placed. There are no specific discounts for first-time online orders, but regular promotions and sales are available.
ahammons
I'm so excited! :D It wasn't much, but at least I know that people (other than hosts) are visiting my site!

Good for you!!!

Isn't that a great feeling? It took a while but now I usually get at least $100 in orders through the PWS every month - more than pays for itself!!

I had 1 order so far on my PWS. This lady bought through a show i'm having and she actually tried to get the PHD using the words "6 years ago" as her past host number. lol. I politely e-mailed her and told her I needed a valid PHD to give her the 10% off and guess what... she booked a show! LOVE IT!

That is great. Congrats on your first online order. :)

That's great! And you know the current host will be happy for the booking, too. :)

That's great I don't think I get much traffic on my site... other than guests for shows... I wonder if anyone has a email that can be sent out about the website... (other than the one on PWS)

:balloon: WOO! HOO! Congrats!:balloon:

I can't wait till I get my first order!!!

Is there anything in particular that you guys are doing to get these orders online?? I give everyone my business card and direct people there but so far not one single bite.

I've had a couple of orders from shows get put on my website. I've had someone place an order after getting a catalogue from me at a craft fair. I've had orders for my daughter's bridal registry also. The online ordering is a big perk to look forward to when you promote to Director. That's when HO sends orders and recruits to your website for you.

Related to Just Got My First Online Order!

1. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The delivery time for your order will depend on your location and the shipping method you selected at checkout. Typically, orders are delivered within 3-5 business days.

2. Can I track my order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your order's progress and estimated delivery date.

3. What is your return policy?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your order, you may return it within 60 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

4. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes to an order once it has been placed. If you need to make a change, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

5. Are there any discounts for first-time online orders?

Currently, we do not offer any specific discounts for first-time online orders. However, we do have regular promotions and sales that you can take advantage of. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefsteph07