• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just a Wee Little Wahoo for Me...

In summary, Cheryl earned a free national conference and is hoping to promote and earn free reg. Becky is still looking for a recruit and is still happy to be going.
Koolotus
:D I just got my email !!!:D
I earned FREE National conference!!!

Never did that before :)
Wahoo!

Horn tooting is now over, Thank you.

Congrats!!

way to go awesome accomplishment!

Great!! Congrats!

Way To Go!!! CONGRATS!!!:D

That's awesome!! Congrats!!:sing:

YAY!! Too bad HO doesn't throw in complimentary airfare too. Now that, would be a real prize!:D
Nice that you have $200 extra to put toward airfare now

ththcheerleader.gif

Way to go! That is very, very cool!

Toot away Cheryl

Congrats!How come you're in Wave 2 when you're right over there in Pa.?

Thank you to all!!!
Kaycie...I love your cheerleader!
Di, I don't know what you mean? I am in Nancy Jo's Line. Please don't tell me I signed up for the wrong conference!!
:) Just kidding, Thanks again.
I am over the moon

I am sure you are ... It just boggles my mind how they divvy us up, that's all ... I'm in Darla Oelman's line so we're in Wave 1 ... the line covers most of the state of Ohio so you'd think they'd keep us "neighbors" together ...

I could be wrong, but I don't think it has anything to do with your location, just your upline. I know my cluster has people all over the country, so to keep us together there would be no way to do it by location. At first I was surprised too that not all of the people from CA were going at the same time.

I'm in Nancy Jo's line as well. I signed in Rhode Island but live in Cali now. :)

Congrats!:balloon:

Becky, Maybe I will see you then. Did you give me your # for the meet up?

On a side note I am thinking I will promote very soon and was holding off registering so I can pick Director level classes. Is that dumb? Or should I just change it when I promote?
What do all of you brilliant cheffers think?
Thanks

Cheryl, since you can edit your registration info, I'd go ahead and register and just change it when you promote.

I think I'd go ahead & register, too, then change if necessary.

I'm hoping to earn free reg & promote by conference, too. In fact, I received my director's agreement today!

Fill out the agreement and send it in!!!
Wahoo good for you.
I am still holding off registering, I don't want to jinx myself! I am such a dork. I am sure I will promote, so I will hold off another week or so to be sure. Thanks for the advice :)

Congrats!That is awesome. I earned it half-price. I couldn't find a recruit. Still happy to be going!

Related to Just a Wee Little Wahoo for Me...

1. What is "Just a Wee Little Wahoo for Me..."?

"Just a Wee Little Wahoo for Me..." is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that helps you easily chop, mix, and blend a variety of ingredients.

2. How does "Just a Wee Little Wahoo for Me..." work?

The tool features sharp, curved blades that rotate as you press down, allowing you to quickly and effortlessly chop and mix ingredients in one easy motion.

3. What can I use "Just a Wee Little Wahoo for Me..." for?

"Just a Wee Little Wahoo for Me..." is perfect for chopping fruits, vegetables, herbs, nuts, and more. It can also be used to mix and blend ingredients for dressings, sauces, and marinades.

4. Is "Just a Wee Little Wahoo for Me..." easy to clean?

Yes, this tool is dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water.

5. Can "Just a Wee Little Wahoo for Me..." be used by both left-handed and right-handed individuals?

Yes, the handle on "Just a Wee Little Wahoo for Me..." is designed to be comfortable and easy to grip for both left-handed and right-handed individuals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies
Views
jbachen