• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving Free Forged Cutlery Set in 90 Days: My Success Story with PC!

:(OK, how about these:15k in sales = 2% raisepromote to sr consultant by april = 1% raise plus overridepromote to team leader by national conference = another 2%So when you have achieved all that, you can add 5% to whatever commission rate you make for the month (based on sales) I am there and it really does make a difference.That's awesome! Thanks guys! I can't wait for it to arrive. I love my 5" utility, but I really wanna play with the bigguns! I love the 8" chef with honing case. It's my most used knife, I'm sure the Forged Cutlery
candiejayne
Back in October when I joined PC, my goal at that time was to earn the Forged Cutlery set for little to no cost to myself! I just submitted my order for the entire set and I only paid $5.38! I just passed my 90 days so I am in my KEM, so I got 40% off the set, then after applying my earned PC$ I got my set CHEAP!

Wahoo! Now, I just need to set a new obtainable goal to strive for!

Great Job!!!!! This is such a good time for new consultants with all of the extra benefits they can get in their first 90 days.

CONGRATS, ANDREA! I know you've worked very hard since you started your business, through much personal personal adversity too. Kudos also to you for being patient and saving up those PC$.

Next goal - Disney for you, BF and DS!!!

Yah! I am still so super jealous of the free PC$ they offer now. Way to go!

Wahoo!!!! Way to go!!!! Now focus on Disney. I am certain your BF's DS would love you to take him.

I don't know why, but Disney does nothing to excite me LOL! I think my next goal I'm setting for myself is to get my 15K in sales by the end of the year. I've got a good jump on it. And who knows maybe as I get closer to Disney, I'll get more excited about it, but right now I want to concentrate on the smaller goals.

OK, how about these:

15k in sales = 2% raise
promote to sr consultant by april = 1% raise plus override
promote to team leader by national conference = another 2%

So when you have achieved all that, you can add 5% to whatever commission rate you make for the month (based on sales) I am there and it really does make a difference.

Congratulations! I too earned some PC$ in my first 90 days and got most of my samples free. I love the new consultant program HO offers! It is a great recruiting tool!

Good Job!!!

I'm soo jealous!

Good job girl!!!!

susanr613 said:
OK, how about these:

15k in sales = 2% raise
promote to sr consultant by april = 1% raise plus override
promote to team leader by national conference = another 2%

So when you have achieved all that, you can add 5% to whatever commission rate you make for the month (based on sales) I am there and it really does make a difference.

Now those are achievable goals that are more short term! I like you way of thinking!

Congratulations! Great job! Keep it going!

Congratulations on getting the knife set so cheap! I'm jealous -- they didn't have the PC dollars when I first joined as an incentive.

Way to go!

That's awesome!

Thanks guys! I can't wait for it to arrive. I love my 5" utility, but I really wanna play with the bigguns! I love the 8" chef with honing case. It's my most used knife, I'm sure the Forged Cutlery ones are better though!

Congratulations! I, too, started my PC business in order to support my habit.

Even if Disney doesn't excite you -- how about the gift card??? I'm sure this would come in HANDY!!

candiejayne said:
Thanks guys! I can't wait for it to arrive. I love my 5" utility, but I really wanna play with the bigguns! I love the 8" chef with honing case. It's my most used knife, I'm sure the Forged Cutlery ones are better though!

All I have right now are the 5" & 3" untilitiy knife and one 3" FC. I LOVE the FC so much that I only use it for special stuff. LOL
Enjoy the whole set, you bum!:p

candiejayne said:
I don't know why, but Disney does nothing to excite me LOL! I think my next goal I'm setting for myself is to get my 15K in sales by the end of the year. I've got a good jump on it. And who knows maybe as I get closer to Disney, I'll get more excited about it, but right now I want to concentrate on the smaller goals.

I'm so glad you said that. Disney doesn't excite me either, the only part of the trip I find really exciting is the private party in Animal Kingdom. I think I had my hopes set too high. I have been doing this for many years as a part time, almost hobby consultant. This year I planned to step it up and was so looking forward to the levels containing different trips to work for. When they all came out Disney I was really disappointed. My son will only be 3 1/2 at the time of the trip. I think that is too young for Disney. He will get overly tired and won't remember it. I am still going to try to set a goal to work toward it but I would have preferred three days in London or Paris or something! Oh, how I miss Europe.

:( It's been sitting as recieved since I placed it on the 4th. I normally don't have to wait this long for stuff... They must be really busy with the samples! LOL I'm getting too impatient.

What does "Need to Toot My Own Horn!" mean?

"Need to Toot My Own Horn!" is a phrase that means to brag or boast about one's own accomplishments or abilities.

Why is it important to "Toot Your Own Horn"?

Tooting your own horn can be beneficial for your career or personal growth as it helps to showcase your skills and achievements to others.

How can I "Toot My Own Horn" without coming across as arrogant?

It's important to strike a balance between confidently highlighting your accomplishments and being humble. Instead of outright bragging, try sharing specific examples and letting others recognize your achievements.

What are some effective ways to "Toot My Own Horn" in the workplace?

Some effective ways to "Toot Your Own Horn" in the workplace include sharing your successes in team meetings, updating your resume and LinkedIn profile with your accomplishments, and asking for feedback from colleagues or superiors.

Is it ever appropriate to "Toot Your Own Horn" in a personal setting?

Yes, it can be appropriate to "Toot Your Own Horn" in a personal setting, such as during a job interview or when networking. It's important to be genuine and not come across as overly boastful or insincere.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laylaleigh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Gwen Haigh
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies