• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Guest Special: Save on Party Plates & Utensils - FAQs Answered!

In summary, the conversation discussed the potential for guests to purchase multiple sets of party plates and utensils at a discounted price, as well as the possibility for hosts to receive additional discounts on top of the half-off deal. It was clarified that hosts cannot combine their discount with the half-off offer, but can use it on other guest specials. The conversation also touched on the concept of working together and the importance of using words effectively.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
OK - a couple of questions on this. Can a guest purchase two sets of party plates & two sets of utensils & get the bogo 1/2 off deal on both?

Also, does the host get the additional discount on top of the 1/2 off with their host credit?

Yes, hosts can always apply FPV (free product value) or half-price toward a sale-price guest special.

I'd have to check on whether guests can get multiple sets. HO is usually pretty good about indicating restrictions in the fine print on the bottom of the flier.

Cool. Thanks, Ann. I was hoping that the hosts could, but I wasn't sure.

Just to clarify - the host can get their % discount (based on show sales) off of the price of their 1/2 price product? Like, if their price (after the 1/2 off) is $30.00, they actually get it for $21.00 if their show total gives them 30% off? For some reason I thought they could not do this ...

Sandy, no. Hosts cannot combine half-price and discount. BUT, if the guest special is, for example, 20% off stoneware, then they can use their half price on the guest special price OR use their free value towards the guest special price OR use their discount off the guest special price.

chefann said:
Sandy, no. Hosts cannot combine half-price and discount. BUT, if the guest special is, for example, 20% off stoneware, then they can use their half price on the guest special price OR use their free value towards the guest special price OR use their discount off the guest special price.
In other words the host starts with the guest price when using her benefits.

Thank you, Beth. You successfully succinctly said what I was trying to.

No problem. We all work together in this cluster!

Ah ... this could come in really handy, especially in August when cutlery goes on sale ...

Back to the original question, the July guest special is unlimited. As long as they purchase one set at full price, they can get another at half off - as many times as they want!

succinctly---that was the word of the day at my last Toastmasters meeting! I did know what it meant, but had never actually used it in a conversation before! Funny how words are so important and useful when you actually use them.

Succintly--a concept I understand but seldom employ.

Related to July Guest Special: Save on Party Plates & Utensils - FAQs Answered!

What is the July Guest Special?

The July Guest Special is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that is available for the entire month of July. It is a specially curated product or bundle of products that are offered at a discounted price for guests who attend a Pampered Chef party.

How can I qualify for the July Guest Special?

To qualify for the July Guest Special, you must attend a Pampered Chef party during the month of July and make a purchase of at least $75. This can be a combination of products from the current catalog and the July Guest Special.

Can I purchase the July Guest Special without attending a party?

No, the July Guest Special is only available for guests who attend a Pampered Chef party. This is a way for our consultants to showcase the products and for guests to have a chance to try them out before making a purchase.

What products are included in the July Guest Special?

The specific products included in the July Guest Special may vary each year. However, it typically includes popular Pampered Chef products that are perfect for summer cooking and entertaining. Check with your consultant or the current catalog to see the exact products included.

Can I purchase multiple July Guest Specials?

Yes, you can purchase multiple July Guest Specials as long as you attend multiple parties and make a purchase of at least $75 at each party. However, please note that the July Guest Special is only available while supplies last and may be limited to one per guest per party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heat123
  • gailscookingbiz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • jenniferknapp