• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Host and Guest Specials ; )

In summary, the host special for July is the July Starter Kit, which includes over $75 worth of products for only $19.50 when you host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales. The guest special for July is the Citrus Press, which can be purchased for only $20 with a minimum purchase of $50. The July Starter Kit can be earned by hosting a party with a minimum of $200 in sales, and as a host, you will also receive 10% of the party sales in free products, as well as the opportunity to purchase any item at 60% off. The July Starter Kit includes the Mini Deep Covered Baker, Mini Measure-All Cup, Small Batter Bowl, and Small Micro-C
gailscookingbiz
Gold Member
Hosts never pay full price!
Host a Show and you can receive FREE, half-price and discounted products of your choice, a 10% discount for a year, plus FREE shipping on your order!

And in July, save 60% on the Salad & Berry Spinner or Salad Chopper!

Note: The Monthly Host Special is available to hosts of July Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales before tax and shipping.

Your FREE products are waiting — call me today to book your July Show!

Buy one, get one 50% off!
Save up to $7.50 when you purchase two Outdoor Utensil Sets, two sets of Outdoor Party Plates or one of each!

Note: The July Guest Special is available through July Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registries.

Call me today to save 50% on your summer entertaining!

Awesome products for July. I wonder what the guest special is. Is it the save $7.50 on outdoor sets?

clshirk said:
Awesome products for July. I wonder what the guest special is. Is it the save $7.50 on outdoor sets?

YES - buy one of plate sets or utensels and get the 2nd one @ 50% off...

You can mix or match.

What are the host and guest specials for July?

The host special for July is the July Starter Kit, which includes over $75 worth of products for only $19.50 when you host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales. The guest special for July is the Citrus Press, which can be purchased for only $20 with a minimum purchase of $50.

How can I earn the July Starter Kit as a host?

The July Starter Kit can be earned by hosting a party with a minimum of $200 in sales. As a host, you will also receive 10% of the party sales in free products, as well as the opportunity to purchase any item at 60% off.

What is included in the July Starter Kit?

The July Starter Kit includes the Mini Deep Covered Baker, Mini Measure-All Cup, Small Batter Bowl, and Small Micro-Cooker. These products are perfect for making quick and easy meals and desserts.

Can I purchase the Citrus Press without hosting a party?

Yes, the Citrus Press can be purchased for only $20 with a minimum purchase of $50. This offer is available to all guests who attend a party in July.

Are there any other promotions or deals for July?

Yes, in addition to the host and guest specials, there are also exclusive offers for party guests, such as discounts on select products and free shipping with a minimum purchase. These promotions may vary depending on the party sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Gina M