• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What was the name of that 80's kids movie with Jughead and singing beavers?

In summary, "Jughead Christmas Movie" follows the iconic character from the Archie comics as he learns the true meaning of Christmas and tries to save his town from a greedy developer. The film features an ensemble cast including Cole Sprouse, Lili Reinhart, KJ Apa, Camila Mendes, and Madelaine Petsch. It is suitable for all ages, although younger children may need parental guidance due to mild language and comedic violence. This is an original story and not a remake of any previous films or TV shows. "Jughead Christmas Movie" can be streamed on platforms such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu, or purchased/rented on DVD or digital platforms.
tabnat80
Gold Member
Does anybody remember that old kids movie from back in the 80's. It was something about jughead Christmas something or nother?? I think it had beavers singing and playing the guitar. Me and mom were trying to think of the name and we couldn't remember it.

found it. Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas! Do you all remember this?

Yes! We have it on dvd and my 3 year old LOVES it! LOL I don't remember watching it as a child but I might have.
God bless,
Amanda

Love that one. It's basically a re-telling of The Gift of the Magi done with Muppets.

Hi there! I believe the movie you are referring to is "A Chipmunk Christmas" from 1981. It features the famous singing chipmunks, Alvin, Simon, and Theodore, as they try to raise money for a sick boy's Christmas. There is also a group of singing beavers in the movie, so that may be where you remember that from. I hope this helps!

What is the plot of "Jughead Christmas Movie"?

The movie follows the beloved character Jughead from the Archie comics as he learns the true meaning of Christmas while trying to save his town from a greedy developer.

Who stars in "Jughead Christmas Movie"?

The film features an ensemble cast including Cole Sprouse as Jughead, Lili Reinhart as Betty, KJ Apa as Archie, Camila Mendes as Veronica, and Madelaine Petsch as Cheryl.

Is "Jughead Christmas Movie" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the movie is family-friendly and suitable for all ages. However, some younger children may need parental guidance due to mild language and comedic violence.

Is "Jughead Christmas Movie" a remake of a previous film?

No, "Jughead Christmas Movie" is an original story that is not based on any previous films or TV shows. It is a unique take on the classic Christmas movie genre.

Where can I watch "Jughead Christmas Movie"?

The movie is available to stream on various platforms such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu. It may also be available for purchase or rental on DVD or digital platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
susan g
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle