• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Our Movie Date Weekend: A Review of PG-13 Flick

In summary, the movie was cute, there was a scene that was rather grisly, there were a few slow spots, and customers are most interested in the collapsible bowl and the grill basket.
imported_lkprescott
DH and I went to see this movie this past weekend. It was really cute! Though rated PG-13, there wasn't a whole lot of cursing but I know what gave it that rating. Lots of bikinis and one breast 'flashing' scene.... I was a little shocked actually. It totally wasn't necessary for the scene either... we got it, they were drunk, the gal coulda kept her top on. :rolleyes: There was also a scene that was rather grisly... won't spoil that for you but needless to say you know what's coming and well, they kinda show it. Again, they coulda left a little to the imagination.

There were a few slow spots though too... like they gave a LOT of history to what the treasure was they were going after that woulda been better served to the audience with some flashbacks or some other visual assistance as keeping all the dates and names in my head not only wasn't really necessary (I mean there wasn't a test at the end or anything) and kinda detracted from things. The best part was the scenes of beautiful beaches, sparkling clear water and a yacht to die for. LOL...

Anyone else see it yet? It'd be a good date night movie but the previews shown had a few other ones coming out soon that would also make great date night movies... one was Definitely, Maybe... another was What Happens in Vegas or something like that with Ashton Kutcher playing a guy who marries someone 'accidently' in Vegas, they 'accidently' win a jackpot and are forced by a judge (as they're looking for an annulment) to something like '6 months hard marriage'... looks cute. I can't remember the third one now... ugh. LOL

thanks for the review- i've been wondering. i always like real people reviews versus critics ones.

What are your hosts and customers saying?When they see the new catalog or mini- what kind of feedback are you getting and what new products are they most interested in?

I have been carrying the plate caddy and the cookware protectors to my shows. At just about every show someone wants that caddy! (I have the plates and utensils in it for use at the show but it's the caddy they love.

I just started giving out the mini-catalogs at checkout and I hear several ohhhs but haven't heard much about particular products yet.

I've gotten positive responses so far on the oven holder and the cookware protectors.

I'm displaying the new items at a fair this weekend, so I'll share what kind of feedback I get on the products.

I'm hearing about the new scrapers, the cookware protectors and the party stakes...I actually have 2 orders for those when I submit my first March show. This weekend is my first show where I'm taking some samples of the new stuff so I think that will "reveal" more.

I had the new products displayed at a local fair yesterday. The following generated the most interest:
- the pinch bowls (no surprise there!)
- the cookware protectors
- the collapsible bowl
- the party sticks
- the overn mitt
- and while not new, the stainless steel cookware

I haven't showed anything much yet....have mailed and handed out some mini catalogs, but not a ton of response.Gave a full size catalog to my TW person and what does she order? The Microplane! Not a word about the new things. I have a show on Friday and I think I'll give them all a mini at check out.

Folks are all over the sheet pans and the collabsible bowl (it is awesome, big and SOOOOOO much easier to use than, say, a competitors collabsible bowls!)...also interest in the micro scraper. Tomorrow is my first show with the new products so I'll get a better ready when working from my demo and nthe new catalog.
b

I had a show this morning, it was very small, but the ladies we excited about the grilling basket and cookware separators

I had my first March show today, I brought the cookware protectors, grill basket, micro scraper, collaspible bowl and pinch bowl set....(couldn't help it, I love these) I sold at all of them! Everyone raved about the grill basket and the bowl...I was excited...everyone bought what I demo'd and talked about...that was exciting to me. I am excited about the spring products!

I did a booth at a bridal expo today and put some new products out! It was so fun!!! That collapsible bowl got me a catalog show booking. That was pretty cool.:)

I have been taking lots of orders for the Pinch Bowls and a few for the Sheet Pans. I have to get that Collapsible Bowl!

Related to Our Movie Date Weekend: A Review of PG-13 Flick

1. What is "Our Movie Date Weekend" all about?

"Our Movie Date Weekend" is a review of PG-13 movies that are perfect for a date night. It includes summaries, ratings, and personal opinions on popular films that are appropriate for a more mature audience.

2. How are the movies chosen for this review?

The movies featured in "Our Movie Date Weekend" are carefully selected based on their PG-13 rating and their potential for a romantic or entertaining date night experience. We want to provide a variety of options for couples to enjoy together.

3. Are there any spoilers in the reviews?

No, our reviews are written with the intention of giving enough information to help you decide if the movie is right for you and your partner without revealing any major plot points or twists. We want to leave the surprises for you to experience on your movie date!

4. Can I find recommendations for specific genres in this review?

Yes, while "Our Movie Date Weekend" features a mix of genres, we also include a section for romantic comedies, action movies, and dramas. This allows readers to easily find movies that fit their preferences.

5. Is this review only for couples or can it be used for group movie nights?

While "Our Movie Date Weekend" is primarily geared towards couples, the reviews and recommendations can certainly be applied to group movie nights as well. Just be sure to check the rating and make sure it is appropriate for the whole group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefshawna
Back