• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Wahoo Recruiting Club and Unlock Exclusive Benefits!

In summary, CC is giving out bonuses for being a part of the club and it sounds like one of the bonuses is being considered a "gem." It sounds like the bonus is something that is not just given out to new members, but to existing members as well. The next step for new members is to find a recruit and then help recruit other members.
anyone have any guesses what we are getting for being a part of the club?

I recruited on the 2nd (and again on the 19th!) but haven't heard/seen anything yet.

Kudos Beth!

Congrats, Beth!

I also signed someone on the 19th, so I'm excited to see what it is.

great job ladies!!!
I signed 1 on the 15th :)

signing my 4th for the month this morning and have 3 lined up for Oct already, so I will be a "gem" shortly... of course diamonds are a girls best friend after all :devil:

Congrats, Jenni! Where on earth are you finding all of those recruits? Do tell -- and I am so glad to see that things are going so incredibly well for you!!!

I find them at shows! I know there are 1 to 2 recruits at every show. My job is to find them. I look around and think "ok who will be joining my team here" and then I play the ticket game and find them.

pcjenni said:
I find them at shows! I know there are 1 to 2 recruits at every show. My job is to find them. I look around and think "ok who will be joining my team here" and then I play the ticket game and find them.

Okay, Jenni - you've walked us through how you do the ticket game...now - what do you do afterwards to get these people to sign? What are you asking them at the end of the show? Are you setting up a meeting time that night?

I WISH I could be a little mouse on your shoulder....

wow, Jenni, that's great!! Congrats!!

Nice job. I'm in the club (recruited 2 since the announcement), but soooo far from being a sparkly gem. I have helped 2 teammates recruit quite a bit this past month....so I'm curious to see what they get.

What is "Wahoo Recruiting Club"?

"Wahoo Recruiting Club" is a membership-based organization that connects talented individuals with job opportunities at top companies.

Who can join "Wahoo Recruiting Club"?

Anyone can join "Wahoo Recruiting Club" as long as they meet the membership criteria. This includes having a strong academic and professional background, as well as a desire to excel in their career.

What are the benefits of joining "Wahoo Recruiting Club"?

By joining "Wahoo Recruiting Club", members gain access to exclusive job listings from top companies, networking events, career workshops, and personalized career coaching. Additionally, members have the opportunity to connect with other talented individuals and potentially form valuable professional relationships.

How much does it cost to join "Wahoo Recruiting Club"?

The cost of membership varies depending on the level of membership. Please refer to our website for more information on membership tiers and pricing.

How do I apply for membership with "Wahoo Recruiting Club"?

Interested individuals can apply for membership by filling out the online application form on our website. Our team will review the application and reach out with further instructions if the candidate meets our membership criteria.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCJenni