• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Logo Wear Challenge and Win New Products - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, Don't forget to do it and email them!!! :DYep, I got the call too.Exciting! I know everyone has or will receive the call but some are saying on CS that they hung up b/c they didn't know who it was!!! Just sharing with those that hung up. It's also available on CC.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Did you guys get the call or hang up?:D

Wear logo merchandise this saturday, use your catalog tote and make calls. Book cooking shows for March and add at least one more show to your calendar. Email Marla and Jean at [email protected] by February 25th and 100 consultants will win a new product!

Don't forget to do it and email them!!! :D

Exciting! I know everyone has or will receive the call but some are saying on CS that they hung up b/c they didn't know who it was!!! Just sharing with those that hung up. It's also available on CC.

Off to my show!

I was on the phone with my sister when I saw Pampered Chef was calling. I hung up on her to take the call and I am glad I did!

I had screaming kids - but I thought it said to add one more show to your February calendar.....please tell me I misunderstood!

I just read the transcript on CC and it reads to email when you add a February show. That's gonna be tight - unless I can get a catalog show :pray:

I listened to it again and it does say February. Hmmmm

pampmomof3 said:
I listened to it again and it does say February. Hmmmm

Ok, I feel better knowing that you read/heard it the same way that I did. Guess I'll be seeing if I can get a brunch show, since my evenings are full next week;)

I let my machine take the call but still have not listened to it. I feel bombarded lately and sometimes have to pace the information overload.

I did send the following e-mail to my team this morning:

Hi everyone!

Just looking over everyone's stats for February and wanted to let you all know that there is still time to host a February catalog show yourself or ask a friend to host a catalog show (heck you can still get a cooking party organized too!).

Folks, this month's special is INCREDIBLE and makes booking a party a breeze! If your favorite store was running a 60% sale on everything in the store...wouldn't you tell everyone you know about it?

It takes just 10 friends to make a $15 purchase to hit the $150 in sales required for hosts to take advantage of this fantastic offer.

Here is an example:

Our most inexpensive item is the 75 cent citrus peeler...hosts with just $150 in sales...will only pay 30 cents (I hope you are laughing right now)

Our most expensive item is the $450 Stainless Steel Cookware set...hosts with just $150 in sales...will only pay $180 for this set (I hope you are dialing the phone right now to tell everyone about this incredible savings right at their finger tips!)

Still not sure you can do this? Call your recruiter, call me, call you friend that is a fellow consultant and we can help! Go get em!!!!

i got it in a voicemail :> excited to participate :>

I wear Logo almost everytime I leave the house, event to work this will be a fun day.

I went to the ball field today, wore my shirt and passed out a stack of recipe cards until they were gone. They were on one other field so a group of people I don't know nor do my kids play with. We'll see what happens!

Went to a one year old's birthday party today with my brown/pink long sleeved shirt on and my catalog tote in hand. Talked with two people there about my business and how my march schedule looked. Booked two catalog shows and one cooking show for March and I'm working on some more, just the motivation I needed!

We went to pick up my husband's car today. I'd already talked to the receptionist and started a "pamper a business" going and she's planning a home show after that. The sales guy said he wanted info about the business too. So that opportunity was already covered. Other than that we're having family time today since my son is here for a quick visit from college. I have logo wear on but noone to see it.

I did not have time to "shop for leads" today. I helped do an opportunity event this morning (which kinda flopped--long story) and then I had a show this evening. I am finally home 12 hours later and I am POOPED!!!!

Deb, Make your own Logo wear day. I'll join you, just let me know what day is good for you. This goes for anyone else who didn't make it today.
I like the idea of "shopping" for leads/recruits.

I wore a PC jacket today and got nothing. I wasn't trying very hard though since it was a nice park day for me and my son. I will do my own logo day where I will shop for leads. Today was more about family time.

Related to Join the Logo Wear Challenge and Win New Products - Don't Miss Out!

What is the Logo Wear Challenge?

The Logo Wear Challenge is a promotional contest for Pampered Chef consultants to show off their love for the brand by wearing Pampered Chef clothing and accessories. By participating, consultants have the chance to win new products.

How do I join the Logo Wear Challenge?

To join the Logo Wear Challenge, simply wear any Pampered Chef clothing or accessory during a live or virtual party and post a photo on social media using the hashtag #LogoWearChallenge. You can also submit your photo to your regional director.

When does the Logo Wear Challenge take place?

The Logo Wear Challenge takes place throughout the year, with a new challenge announced every month. Check with your regional director for specific dates and themes.

What types of Pampered Chef products can I win?

The products available to win in the Logo Wear Challenge vary each month. Previous prizes have included new kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks. Check with your regional director for the current month's prizes.

Can I participate in the Logo Wear Challenge multiple times?

Yes, you can participate in the Logo Wear Challenge as many times as you'd like. Each submission counts as one entry into the contest, so the more you participate, the higher your chances of winning new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • pamperedchef88
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • kcmckay