• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Team and Receive an Incredible Incentive This Month - Sign Up Now!

I signed someone after Spring Launch and she's HOPEFULLY on her way to qualifying in 30 days. One show down, I think at least two more to go before her 30th day. I hope she qualifies! I'd love those extra points.:D:D:DThanks, Deb!
annew
Is there an incentive this month for new consultants to join???
of all stinkin' month's there isn't an incentive.........I have 2 ready to sign!!!

TIA!
Anne

Surely they will announce one!!

There was nothing in the CN and on the calendar there was none.:(

hiss boo yuck phooey pphhttbbbbbbbb

Oddly enough, I have more success when there is NOT a promotion. Not sure why...but I have never signed anyone during a promotion.

Me too Sue! I seem to sign two or more in the months where there is no promo! Go figure!

I know!!!
Thanks ladies :)

There is a whole page in the CN about what new consultants can earn all the time. No promo.

I know Deb I was just wondering if there was something special in the mix.......it would be nice to just get something extra just ONCE!

annew said:
I know Deb I was just wondering if there was something special in the mix.......it would be nice to just get something extra just ONCE!

There was just a promo for Jan and Feb. And anyone who attended Spring Launch gets an extra 1000 points if you signed someone during Feb and they hit $1250 in their first 30 days.

Deb I do know what the specials were in Jan/Feb & I did earn them I'm JUST saying that it's March 2nd & I have 2 recruits ready to sign..........it seems like I have them ready to sign when there isn't an extra incentive.....for either of us!
that's all I'm saying.

oh, gotcha. Hey, 2 recruits= 4000 pts! So you DO get somethign! :)

DebbieJ said:
oh, gotcha. Hey, 2 recruits= 4000 pts! So you DO get somethign! :)

Plus your bonus if they qualify in 90 days.

I signed someone after Spring Launch and she's HOPEFULLY on her way to qualifying in 30 days. One show down, I think at least two more to go before her 30th day. I hope she qualifies! I'd love those extra points.:D:D:D

Thanks, Deb! I forgot all about that extra 1000 points!

What is a recruiting promotion?

A recruiting promotion is a marketing strategy designed to attract and entice potential job candidates to apply for open positions within a company. It typically involves offering incentives or benefits to candidates in order to encourage them to consider working for the company.

How does a recruiting promotion differ from traditional recruiting methods?

Unlike traditional recruiting methods, which may rely on job postings or employee referrals, a recruiting promotion actively promotes and advertises open positions to a wider audience. It often utilizes social media, job fairs, or other creative methods to reach potential candidates.

What are some common types of recruiting promotions?

Some common types of recruiting promotions include sign-on bonuses, referral bonuses, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible work arrangements. These incentives can help to attract top talent and differentiate a company from its competitors.

How can a company measure the success of a recruiting promotion?

The success of a recruiting promotion can be measured in a variety of ways, such as the number of qualified applicants, the number of hires, the time to fill open positions, and the cost per hire. It is important to track these metrics in order to evaluate the effectiveness of the promotion and make any necessary adjustments for future recruiting efforts.

Are there any potential drawbacks to using recruiting promotions?

While recruiting promotions can be effective in attracting top talent, there are some potential drawbacks to consider. These may include a high cost, potential for creating unrealistic expectations for new hires, and possibly attracting candidates who are solely motivated by the incentives rather than a genuine interest in the company. It is important for companies to carefully consider the pros and cons before implementing a recruiting promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • doughmama