• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our New Year's Resolution Weight Loss Club - Get the Details Now!"

In summary, the New Year's Resolution Weight Loss Club costs $9.99 per month and offers a holistic weight loss program including personalized coaching and support. There are no restrictions on food and members can cancel at any time, but there are no refunds for partial months.
Deb Bixler
Gold Member
Hi there, Deb Bixler here,

Since everyone here is a foodie.... I thought you may be interested in the New Year's Resolution Club.

Normally we do not "cross" my healthy topics with my sales friends but I thought you may be interested in this long-awaited New Year's Resolution (weight loss) Club that we have been putting together for our healthy group. We will be releasing it on January 1st.

But before we do, we have a couple of questions to ask. Can you help us out?

This is a once and done post here at Chef Success. I will not post again because I know it is a bit off topic....

If you want to hear more about the New Year's Resolution Weight Loss Club then can help us out by answering 3 questions (and get a little more detail on the New Year's Club) at this link:

http://www.wowyouarereallylucky.com/questions.html :chef:

Hi Deb Bixler,

Thanks for sharing about the New Year's Resolution Club! As a foodie, I'm always looking for ways to stay healthy and I'm definitely interested in hearing more about your club. I don't mind if it's a bit off topic, as long as it's related to food and wellness.

I'm happy to answer your questions and learn more about the club. I'll click on the link you provided and provide my feedback. Looking forward to hearing more about it!

Thank you!

Hi Deb Bixler,

Thank you for sharing about the New Year's Resolution Weight Loss Club! As a fellow foodie, I am always looking for ways to stay healthy while still enjoying delicious meals. I am definitely interested in learning more about this club and would be happy to answer your questions. Thank you for considering me and I look forward to hearing more about the club on January 1st. Happy New Year! :chef:

1. What is the cost to join the New Year's Resolution Weight Loss Club?

The cost to join the club is $9.99 per month. This fee includes access to our exclusive weight loss program, personalized coaching, and support from our community of members.

2. What type of weight loss program does the club offer?

Our weight loss program is a holistic approach that focuses on nutrition, exercise, and mindset. We provide meal plans, workout routines, and tips for maintaining a positive attitude throughout your weight loss journey.

3. Will I have access to a personal coach?

Yes, as a member of our club, you will have a personal coach who will work with you to create a customized plan based on your goals and preferences. Your coach will also provide support and accountability throughout your journey.

4. Are there any restrictions on the types of food I can eat?

Our program encourages a balanced and healthy diet, but we do not restrict any specific types of food. We believe in moderation and teach our members how to make healthier choices while still enjoying their favorite foods.

5. Can I cancel my membership at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time. Simply contact our customer service team and they will assist you with the cancellation process. Please note that there are no refunds for partial months, so we recommend canceling at the end of your billing cycle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PattieChef21
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies