• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Know How to Get More with the Revamped New Consultant Kit?

In summary, the Pampered Chef is releasing a new consultant kit that offers more and has convenient information. The kit costs $155 and the shipping rates are going up, but the promo for January-February still offers unlimited Pampered Chef dollars.
thechefofnorthbend
I just got this!!

http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/rp_07jan_feb.pdf

Revamped New Consultant Kit Offers More!

We know that new Consultants who get their businesses off to a strong start are more likely to keep working toward consistent success. That's why, effective Jan. 22, new Consultants can take advantage of the New Consultant Kit.

Here's just a taste of what the New Consultant Kit has to offer new Consultants:
Less is more! We've taken the best of Recipe for Success and the Welcome Book and brought them together into a shortened, more simplified business guide that offers everything new Consultants need to know, without overwhelming them.
The hottest products! The kit contains products from every major catalog category to help Consultants demonstrate what customers most want to see.
Convenient information. Our new Online Training Center and new training materials make learning about the business easy and hassle-free.
Unlimited rewards! There's no limit to what Consultants can earn in their first 90 days when they book, sell and recruit. There are even 30-day bonuses to encourage early success!
Watch your mailbox for a special packet with detailed information and the materials you'll need to recruit. You can recruit with confidence knowing that your new Consultants have a program in place to help them start strong and stay strong, now more than ever!

Plus, to give you yet another reason to recruit in the new year, we have an exciting January-February Recruiting Promotion for you! Find out how you can earn unlimited Pampered Chef® dollars! Click here.

The Pampered Chef®

OK - not to sound stupid but do you take this to mean that effective 1/22 the kit will be $155 (replacing the $90 kit completely)? Or will the $90 one be around until March 1.

I was wondering the same thing Cindy, since they don't mention the cost change in the info.

Good Question!!!!

I would take it to mean effective 1/22.

Cindycooks said:
OK - not to sound stupid but do you take this to mean that effective 1/22 the kit will be $155 (replacing the $90 kit completely)? Or will the $90 one be around until March 1.
As of 1/22 the consultant kit for $90.00 is no longer an option. All recruits buy the $155.00 kit.

Sooo, all the cheapskates have to get off the fence in a hurry before the cost rises to $155! And all then we can work on promoting the enhanced kit at the higher cost.

I got the weekly bites email tonight and it had more info in there about the new consultant kits and also about Fed-ex. Looks like the rates are going up :(

The only shipping rates that I see going up are the direct shipping for online orders. The shipping rates are still better than most. I just did a creative memory show and it was 7% even for the host on the whole order including the free products.

The current kit will be available until 1/21. The new kit will be available 1/22. The new kit is awesome!!!!!!!! The bag it somes in (no more crate!) is the recruiting incentive for us in Jan/Feb.

What does "Emails Are Already Coming!!!" mean?

"Emails Are Already Coming!!!" is a phrase used to indicate that a large number of emails are being received in a short amount of time. It is often used to express excitement or overwhelm about the amount of communication being received.

Why am I receiving so many emails?

As a representative of Pampered Chef, you may receive a high volume of emails from customers, team members, and colleagues. This is because email is often the main form of communication in the direct sales industry. Additionally, as a successful company, we have a large customer base and active business community.

What should I do if I am feeling overwhelmed by the number of emails?

If you are feeling overwhelmed by the number of emails you are receiving, we recommend setting aside dedicated time each day to go through and respond to them. You can also use filters and folders to organize your emails and prioritize which ones need your attention first. Remember, it is also important to take breaks and step away from your email to avoid burnout.

Can I unsubscribe from certain email lists?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from certain email lists by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. However, please note that emails from Pampered Chef regarding your business, orders, and other important information cannot be unsubscribed from as they are necessary for your role as a representative.

How can I ensure that I am receiving important emails from Pampered Chef?

To ensure that you are receiving important emails from Pampered Chef, we recommend adding our email addresses to your contacts or safe sender list. You can also periodically check your spam or junk folder to make sure our emails are not being filtered out. If you are still having trouble, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Cookin' Mama