• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jerk Nachos With Southwest Seasoning?

In summary, the Southwest seasoning used in the Jerk Nachos is a blend of spices including chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, and paprika. The level of spiciness can be adjusted by adding more or less of the seasoning, and it does have a bit of a kick. While the recommended cheese for the nachos is a combination of cheddar and Monterey Jack, you can use any type of cheese. If you prefer, you can also substitute the Southwest seasoning with another spice blend, but the taste may vary. Additionally, the Jerk Nachos can still be made without the jerk seasoning by omitting it from the recipe and adjusting the other spices to your liking.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Ok I have see that some of you have substituted Southwest Seasoning for the Jerk Seasoning and said it was good. I will have to do that for my show tonight since I have been using the Jerk seas. so much I am out!

Did you still use the lime juice? and did you use the same ammounts of seasoning?

Thanks!!!!

I actually like them better with the southwest seasoning. I did everything else the same. :)

Yes, I have used Southwest Seasoning as a substitute for Jerk Seasoning before and it turned out really well. I did still use lime juice, but I adjusted the amount of seasoning to my personal preference. I would suggest starting with a similar amount as you would with Jerk Seasoning and then adding more if needed. Happy cooking!

What is the Southwest seasoning used in the Jerk Nachos?

The Southwest seasoning used in the Jerk Nachos is a blend of spices including chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, and paprika.

Are the Jerk Nachos spicy?

The level of spiciness in the Jerk Nachos can be adjusted by adding more or less of the Southwest seasoning. However, the seasoning itself does have a bit of a kick to it.

Can I substitute the Southwest seasoning with another spice blend?

While we recommend using the Southwest seasoning for the best flavor, you can substitute it with another spice blend that you prefer. Just keep in mind that the taste may vary.

What type of cheese is recommended for the Jerk Nachos?

We suggest using a combination of cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese for the Jerk Nachos. However, you can use any type of cheese that you like.

Can I make the Jerk Nachos without the jerk seasoning?

Yes, you can make the Jerk Nachos without the jerk seasoning. Simply omit it from the recipe and adjust the other spices to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
HockeyLover
  • floccies
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg