• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director January Consultant Bonus: Earn Extra Income Now!

In summary, the January Consultant Bonus is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to consultants during the month of January as a way to show appreciation for their hard work and dedication. To earn the bonus, consultants must meet sales and recruiting goals outlined in their consultant agreement. Benefits of earning the bonus include financial reward, increased recognition, and potential opportunities within the company. The bonus is available to all consultants, both new and experienced, and will be paid out in February along with regular commission checks. Processing time may vary.
finley1991
It's cool!

Attachments

• cs_09jan-feb.pdf
    453.8 KB · Views: 282
  • cs_09jan-feb.pdf
    453.8 KB · Views: 248
Man, I want that binder, but I will be on a cruise the first week of Jan. I wonder if I could get someone working on a quick catalog show for me during that time to submit before Leadership?!

Chef Kearns said:
Man, I want that binder, but I will be on a cruise the first week of Jan. I wonder if I could get someone working on a quick catalog show for me during that time to submit before Leadership?!

I think that is my plan.... January is looking good but the only night I have is the night before I leave for Leadership and I don't want to do a show and then be up early for the 8am flight (which was 8:30 but they moved up to 8am and my 7pm return Saturday they bumped up to 4pm. Grrrrr! :mad: Darn United!)

This is a cool incentive. All my Jan shows are after the 13th. Bummer. Guess I will keep working on getting at least 1 before then.

Oh this is so exciting! I LOVE P.C.!

Related to January Consultant Bonus: Earn Extra Income Now!

What is the January Consultant Bonus?

The January Consultant Bonus is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to our consultants during the month of January. It is a way for us to show our appreciation for all of your hard work and dedication.

How can I earn the January Consultant Bonus?

To earn the January Consultant Bonus, you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals during the month of January. These goals will be outlined in your consultant agreement and can vary depending on your level within the company.

What are the benefits of earning the January Consultant Bonus?

Aside from the financial reward of earning the bonus, there are many benefits to achieving this goal. It shows your commitment to your business and can lead to increased recognition and opportunities within the company.

Is the January Consultant Bonus available to all consultants?

Yes, the January Consultant Bonus is available to all consultants who meet the sales and recruiting goals outlined in their consultant agreement. This includes both new and experienced consultants.

When will I receive the January Consultant Bonus?

The January Consultant Bonus will be paid out in February, along with your regular commission check. Keep in mind that it may take a few days for the bonus to be processed and reflected in your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • c00p