• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is January the Key to Unlocking New Product Earnings?

I wonder if there will be a bag or something for us if we submit a show by Jan. 10 since they have the host special set up that way. Last Jan. we earned the sling but I think it was over the whole month.
Someone in my national group posted this on our loop... not sure if it is true:

"Okay -- found it. January is the new products earning month. December is 2 shows to get another spring product.

The Director kit apparently is like this past fall without all the new products (just a representation), so the only way to get a complete selection of new products is to generate $6000 sales in January + 2 shows in December."

Thanks Jenni! And I like it! Possibly a strong start for the trip as well with all of the show! :money:

and my some inspiration for some of our teams to start the new year strong.. some motivation to actually get some shows on the calendar for January. HO needs to tease some the products or values to get them excited. Seems like they get more excited when it is a specific something: like a bag or the ridged baker than just a "package"

Well if this is true, I have a good shot! I usually do quite well in January!!:happyforyou:

pcjenni said:
Seems like they get more excited when it is a specific something: like a bag or the ridged baker than just a "package"

I agree... they could be generic in their statements... "stoneware", "Outdoor serving pieces", etc.

Ginger428 said:
Well if this is true, I have a good shot! I usually do quite well in January!!:happyforyou:

Me too! January is usually one of my highest sales months!

Got my CN today and just as Jenni reported...December:
2 shows receive a hot new spring product
Earn PC$ with $1500+ sales.January:
Level 1: $1500
Level 2: $3k
Level 3: $6kOnly way to earn ALL products is to sell at the $6k level in Jan. DB box will earn an *assortment*.Sidebar says: Book a full calendar in Jan... even more exciting surprises in store.Also included is a Winter Marketing Guide with GS/HS thru Feb. Special bonus for Jan hosts when show is 1st-10th. And December host coaching letters for Jan shows will be made available again this year.

Colleen -

Can you give us the Jan & Feb HS/GS in brief? Gracias!

So much for the theory that SAT would be combined Dec and Jan sales - an idea that I liked. Forget booking a strong Dec, I'm focusing on Jan now. Except I would like the Dec paycheck to pay for the holiday.

I'm guessing they'll wait until Jan to tell us about double points?

Jan HS:
$100 more free w/ $500 show
$200 more free w/ $1k showJan GS:
Bar board or easy read colander free w/ $60
bar board or easy read colander or cutting board or clock/timer free w/ $100Feb HS:
60% off 2 stoneware or metal bakeware Feb GS:
20% off unglazed stoneware or metal bakewareI'm guessing Feb will be double points since Jan already has a consultant promo with the FFA.

I like the new get something with a $100 order I have been offering this on my own, nice to have the company pick up the expense for us now

what is the bonus? "Special bonus for Jan hosts when show is 1st-10th"

I was just getting on here to see if anyone else got their CN. I got mine in Saturday's mail and just sat down to read it today!
Jan hosts 1-10 must have guest sales of minimum $300, turned in by Jan 10- choice of food chopper or siimple slicer FREE!
Also Jan host can choose one of the following:
4 piece Leakproof Glass Container set $26
Bamboo Fiber Mixing Bowl set $$15.60 or
7" Santoku Knife $28

I really like the Winter Marketing Guide too :)

All good things!! The only thing I'm bummed about is Feb special being Stoneware again. I'm sure there are several hosts/guests out there that didn't get a chance to host this month that will be ready in Feb, though. It's all good!

Chef Kearns said:
All good things!! The only thing I'm bummed about is Feb special being Stoneware again. I'm sure there are several hosts/guests out there that didn't get a chance to host this month that will be ready in Feb, though. It's all good!

agreed! Not too thrilled on that one. Wish it was all the stoneware and not just the unglazed pieces too.

Ditto on the Stoneware. Really, again!?!? If it's double points, I may do all Stoneware on sale. It depends on how excited I am about the trip. Oct. was very slow for me. No one was excited about the Stoneware sale. At least the metal bakeware is part of the special in Feb.

I wonder if there will be a bag or something for us if we submit a show by Jan. 10 since they have the host special set up that way. Last Jan. we earned the sling but I think it was over the whole month.

Becca_in_MD said:
Ditto on the Stoneware. Really, again!?!? If it's double points, I may do all Stoneware on sale. It depends on how excited I am about the trip. Oct. was very slow for me. No one was excited about the Stoneware sale. At least the metal bakeware is part of the special in Feb.

I'm not going to say where or who had it BUT I did see an adorable sling that matched the other 4 bags we just earned. All I know is that it was super cute and I would definately want to turn a show in by Jan. 10 to earn that!!
Nothing was said about it being available to us, so I really have no idea if it will be eventually or not. Maybe we can all put that on our Christmas Wish List :pray:;)

chefruthie said:
I'm not going to say where or who had it BUT I did see an adorable sling that matched the other 4 bags we just earned. All I know is that it was super cute and I would definately want to turn a show in by Jan. 10 to earn that!!
Nothing was said about it being available to us, so I really have no idea if it will be eventually or not. Maybe we can all put that on our Christmas Wish List :pray:;)

We probably won't get it. It was the gift to all the Execs at Exec Seminar in September.

1. What is a "Possible Spoiler Alert on Sat"?

A "Possible Spoiler Alert on Sat" is a warning given to indicate that there may be spoilers or important plot details discussed in a piece of media, such as a TV show or movie, to be released on Saturday.

2. Why do people give spoiler alerts?

People give spoiler alerts as a courtesy to those who have not yet seen or experienced a particular piece of media. It allows them to avoid having the surprise or suspense of the story ruined for them.

3. When should I use a "Possible Spoiler Alert on Sat" warning?

You should use a "Possible Spoiler Alert on Sat" warning when discussing a piece of media that has not yet been released, but will be released on a Saturday. This can help prevent spoiling the experience for others who have not had the chance to see it yet.

4. Do I have to give a spoiler alert for every piece of media discussion?

No, it is not necessary to give a spoiler alert for every piece of media discussion. However, it is considerate to give a warning if discussing a recent release or highly anticipated media that others may not have had the chance to see yet.

5. What should I do if I accidentally spoil something for someone?

If you accidentally spoil something for someone, apologize and try to avoid giving away any more details. You can also offer to discuss the spoilers separately or after the person has had a chance to watch or experience the media. It's important to be considerate and respectful of others' experiences with media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies