• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan/Feb. Prospective Host Letter?

me tooi am in the exact same boat and would love to see any ideas!! thanks!Count me in on that too!! I too am interested in that kind of letter.
Suzy Englert
I have over 10 people who want me to call them "after the first of the year" to book a show in either January or February. I'd like to send them a letter and/or other info in December to get them excited about scheduling their show. Does anyone have a letter they send out, or suggestions as to what I could sent these prospective hosts?

Thanks!

Suzy in Texas

me tooi am in the exact same boat and would love to see any ideas!! thanks!

Count me in on that too!! I too am interested in that kind of letter. I have a few calls to make for potential shows!!

Cheers!

Dittome Four:D any ideas greatly appreciated:) Laurel

try thisHi,
my hosp. upline shared this with me and said she has done this the past 3 years and it has helped her book her January. She has taken the bottom half of the Jan host flyer and made copies so as not to use so much ink with the picture of the cookware. The key to this (and so you are not wasting money) is to CALL everyone that you sent this to. If you have a lot to send to, stagger it - mail 5 one day then 5 the next etc.... that way you can easily make 5 followup calls 3-4 days later.

Attachments

• 11 06 Early Holiday Greetings! note to potential Jan hosts.doc
    34 KB · Views: 416
Thanks for sharing with us Paulette. It is really importatnt to get the date set NOW and get teh guest list NOW (so you can mail out the invites). Then your host won't have to worry about anything over Christmas - you will do it for her.

I also send out 4 postcards to them during December to keep in touch and let them know I am still doing the work for them.

HTH's

Thank you SO much for sharing this, Paulette!Suzy in Texas

1. What is the purpose of the Jan/Feb. Prospective Host Letter?

The Jan/Feb. Prospective Host Letter is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef to inform potential hosts about the benefits of hosting a cooking show and the promotions available during the months of January and February.

2. How can I receive the Jan/Feb. Prospective Host Letter?

If you are a current customer of Pampered Chef, you can expect to receive the Jan/Feb. Prospective Host Letter in the mail. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to request a copy or find the letter on our website.

3. Are there any special promotions included in the Jan/Feb. Prospective Host Letter?

Yes, there are exclusive promotions available for hosts who book a cooking show during the months of January and February. These promotions may include free products or discounts on certain items.

4. Can I use the Jan/Feb. Prospective Host Letter to book a cooking show for a later date?

Yes, the Jan/Feb. Prospective Host Letter can be used to book a cooking show for any available date, not just during the months of January and February. However, the promotions mentioned in the letter are only valid for shows booked during those specific months.

5. Can I share the Jan/Feb. Prospective Host Letter with friends and family?

Yes, you are welcome to share the Jan/Feb. Prospective Host Letter with anyone who may be interested in hosting a cooking show. You can also invite them to attend your show and earn rewards for their own future show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pampchef.angel