• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Raining Small Carnivorous Quadrupeds Again!

In summary, "It's Raining Small Carnivorous Quadrupeds Again!" is a humorous cookbook that features recipes using various small carnivorous animals as ingredients. The recipes have been carefully tested and are safe for consumption, and the animals used are ethically sourced and properly prepared. While most ingredients can be found in regular grocery stores, some may require a trip to a specialty store or online purchase. The cookbook also includes vegetarian and vegan options, and can be purchased as a gift online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Of the feline and canine variety...

Well, at least south of me.

Sorry, HAD to start a similar kind of parody thread...

DS had a project this school year that he had to make from recycled materials. He used water bottles as legs and since there were 4 of them, it was called a quadraped!

No precipitation fall from our skies- just humid and partly sunny/party cloudy...

Kitchen Diva said:
No precipitation fall from our skies- just humid and partly sunny/party cloudy...

We've been very lucky too - only "normal" rainfall. It hasn't been hot/humid yet either.

Hello there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I totally understand your love for both feline and canine friends. They bring so much joy and love into our lives, don't they? And as for the parody thread, I can't wait to see what creative recipes and tips our fellow consultants come up with! Let's keep the cooking and laughter going together. Cheers to our furry companions and the delicious meals we create!

1. What is "It's Raining Small Carnivorous Quadrupeds Again!" about?

"It's Raining Small Carnivorous Quadrupeds Again!" is a humorous cookbook that features recipes using various small carnivorous animals as ingredients. It also includes anecdotes and illustrations related to these creatures.

2. Are the recipes in "It's Raining Small Carnivorous Quadrupeds Again!" safe to eat?

Yes, all of the recipes in the cookbook have been carefully tested and are safe for consumption. The small carnivorous animals used in the recipes are ethically sourced and properly prepared before being used in the dishes.

3. Can I find all of the necessary ingredients for the recipes in regular grocery stores?

Most of the ingredients can be found in regular grocery stores, but some may require a trip to a specialty store or online purchase. The cookbook also offers suggestions for substitutions for certain ingredients if needed.

4. Are there vegetarian or vegan options in "It's Raining Small Carnivorous Quadrupeds Again!"?

While the majority of the recipes do feature small carnivorous animals, there are a few vegetarian and vegan options included in the cookbook. These recipes use plant-based alternatives for the carnivorous ingredients.

5. Can I purchase "It's Raining Small Carnivorous Quadrupeds Again!" as a gift?

Yes, "It's Raining Small Carnivorous Quadrupeds Again!" makes for a unique and entertaining gift for any food lover or adventurous cook. It can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • nikked