• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Done! My Newsletter Is Complete!

In summary, Sandra created a newsletter and it was well received. She took ideas from other posters and compiled them into her own newsletter. She also shared an image that was popular on the forum.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
After what felt like weeks, I've finally finished my newsletter. I already got approval from Kate :p . Thank you so much for your critique. I hope you guys are able to view everything. I know it is too late for anyone to use it, but I just wanted to show it off!!:blushing:

Thanks!

Attachments

• August Newsletter Mine 07.doc
    994.5 KB · Views: 512
Thank you, Linda. It was so much work. This final product only took my about 2 hours to create and edit (and I still missed a misspelled word--hopefully no one esle will catch it). Trying to do that Constant Contact took me about a week and I still never got it!

Last edited:
I agree, it is a lot of work. I may have to steal a few of your ideas for my next one ;) . Even though I've now subscribed to a service I still find I'm having trouble letting go! I used some of the subscribed stuff and just transferred it into my own style. Since what I used wasn't completely my own, I felt that it wouldn't be fair to post it for others to use:angel: .

Oh, and I didn't catch your mispelled word.

Looks great, good job!!

That is awesome Sandra!!!!! I so need to figure out how to do that!!!!!

WTG, that looks wonderful!

:)
Chef Kearns said:
After what felt like weeks, I've finally finished my newsletter. I already got approval from Kate :p . Thank you so much for your critique. I hope you guys are able to view everything. I know it is too late for anyone to use it, but I just wanted to show it off!!:blushing:

Thanks!

I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT.!!

LIZ

Nice job Sandra!

Thank you guys so much!! I definitely took ideas from everyone who posts their's here.

This looks fantastic Sandra!! Linda you mentioned subscribing to a service. How is this done? Do they put the flyer together for you? I have never done a newsletter before and would love to do one. Do you send them via email or snail mail?

Sandra - how did you get the picture of the three tiered stand with your contact information??? I really like that but can not copy it and change your information to mine. Please help. Thanks!

I love this newsletter. There are some talanted people on this site! Wish I were one of them :yuck:

momoftwins said:
Sandra - how did you get the picture of the three tiered stand with your contact information??? I really like that but can not copy it and change your information to mine. Please help. Thanks!

I bought the advertisement maker from Merrill for $2.99. It is one of the ads they gave me. I just pasted it into my newsletter. I bought the ad service when they first make it available in Feb. I made 3 or 4 ads and I can still access them even though my 30 days is expired. They have new templates now and I may go in and make a few more just to have options. It is one of the few affordable things Merrill offers. The ads have come in handy when I've done a fair or booth and they let me place an ad in the paper as part of the booth fee.

Yes, I forgot to mention that was a cool image of the 3tiered stand! I may have to spend the $2.99 for a couple of them! Thanks for sharing Sandra!

Thanks Sandra! I may have to do that as well.

Sandra your newsletter is very nice. Love the puppy picture!

Love it! I stole some of your wording for September to use in an email to my customers. I've already sent out August news and wanted something short and sweet just as a reminder on the Sept specials! Thanks and great job!

OMG!!!! It is SO AWESOME!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Way to go!! I may steel a few ideas myself!! I do love the three tiered stand with your info, and LOVE the dog!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Linda you mentioned subscribing to a service. How is this done? Do they put the flyer together for you? I have never done a newsletter before and would love to do one. Do you send them via email or snail mail?

I've been using a subscription service, but never got my August newsletter yet!! :mad: Jeni, the newsletter I get is all done for me. It costs me $5 a month. I send mine through e-mail. I make sure to mention it at my shows and get the e-mail addresses of those interested. Just make sure if you start sending through a yahoo account to create a yahoo group. I can't send more than to so many e-mail addresses within an hour and it's a pain. And, of course, didn't figure that out until my e-mail list got too long!! Through groups, I can send way more. Didn't set it up yet, though.....:rolleyes:

Marie - what newsletter service do you use????

What is the purpose of "It's Done! My Newsletter Is Complete!"?

The purpose of "It's Done! My Newsletter Is Complete!" is to provide a platform for Pampered Chef consultants to easily create and send out newsletters to their customers.

How do I access "It's Done! My Newsletter Is Complete!"?

You can access "It's Done! My Newsletter Is Complete!" by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Newsletter" tab on the dashboard.

Is it easy to customize my newsletter?

Yes, "It's Done! My Newsletter Is Complete!" has a user-friendly interface that allows you to easily customize your newsletter with different templates, images, and text.

Can I schedule my newsletter to be sent out at a specific time?

Yes, "It's Done! My Newsletter Is Complete!" has a scheduling feature that allows you to choose a specific date and time for your newsletter to be sent out.

Can I track the performance of my newsletter?

Yes, "It's Done! My Newsletter Is Complete!" provides analytics to track the performance of your newsletter, including open and click-through rates, to help you improve your marketing strategy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • nikked
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
nikked
  • CAPCnewbie