• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Recipe for Boneless Pork Chops

Serve gravy over pork chops.In summary, there are several delicious recipes for boneless pork chops that you can try tonight. The first one involves mixing cream of mushroom soup, Dales, milk, and cheddar cheese and pouring it over the pork chops before baking. You can also use cream of chicken soup instead and add sliced potatoes. Another recipe involves making BBQ pork chops by covering them with a tomato soup, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, onion soup mix, Italian seasoning, and dry mustard mixture and cooking them for an hour. You can also use this sauce on round eye steaks or chicken breasts. Other options include apple mustard-glazed pork chops, pork chops with apr
SusanBP0129
Anyone have a great recipe for boneless pork chops? I have 4 in the freezer that I want to cook tonight but am feeling un-inspired.... HELP!!!:D

I mix Cream of Mushroom Soup, Dales, a little milk and cheddar cheese and pour over mine and bake. You can also use Cream of Chicken soup instead of Mushroom. I use which ever is in my cabinet. My mom adds sliced potatoes to hers sometimes, just takes longer to cook.

Bar-B-Que Pork ChopsThis is a recipe I got from a friend's mom when I worked with the Mom after high school. I used to have these at their house and we were talking at work about best meals and I reminded Donna about these. She was touched I rememebered them. They are so good. You can cook longer, "crumble" or break down meat and make into BBQ sandwiches.

Bar-B-Que Pork Chops**

4-5 Pork Chops**
1 Can Tomato Soup
2 Tbls Packed Brown Sugar
2 tsp. Vinegar
2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1 tsp. Onion Soup Mix
1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
1/2 tsp. Dry Mustard

Brown Pork Chops** in a frying pan. Mix all other ingredients together, and
(1) cover pork chops and cook on low for 1-1/2 hours OR
(2) put pork chops into 13x9 baking pan and cover & cook at 350 for 1 hour OR
(3) put pork chops in Crock Pot and cover and cook on low all day

I use low sodium everything and healthy request Tomato Soup.

You can also make this recipe using round eye steaks and chicken breasts for a different taste!!! These are all wonderful.

We also make if doing in crock pot a double or triple batch of "sauce" as when it's done, you can crumble all the meat and make a barbecue sandwiches or even make with potatoes, rice or noodles and use sauce on them.

OK, now I'm hungry for these and have to check the freezer.

Lisa

Thanks Jennifer! Sounds great!! What is "Dales"?

Lisa: That sounds delicious!! Could I use tomato sauce or pureed tomatoes instead of tomato soup? I don't have any and am not motivated to go to the supermarket today. :D

Sue,
I'm not real sure about that, as I've always for Tomato Soup in the house. I guess I use Tomato Soup too much, lol.

I'm not sure, I'm sure it would probably be more acidy (is that a word, lol)

Sorry can't help more.

Lisa

SusanBP0129 said:
Thanks Jennifer! Sounds great!! What is "Dales"?

Dale's is kind of like Worcestershire Sauce. It is just the kind we use. We use it on everything.

season some Flour, dredge them , brown them in a little crisco & throw in the oven in 12" family skillet and let them bake slowly.
You'll have great "crunchies" for gravy!!
Teresa

Here a few that I use

Apple Mustard-Glazed Pork Chops
4 Boneless Pork Chops ( I prefer thin, but thick cut is fine)
1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1/4 cup apple juice
2 tablespoons apple jelly
2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard

Cooking Directions:

Rub Pork Chops with pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops and brown on one side. Turn chops and then add apple juice, jelly and mustard to skillet. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook 8-10 minutes until meat is thoroughly cooked and the sauce becomes thick.

Serves 4

Pork Chops With Apricots
4 1-inch thick boneless pork chops
salt and pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup dry white wine or a blush wine
4 green onions, sliced
1 cup diced apricots
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons maple syrup or brown sugar, or to taste

Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add pork chops and brown for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Add chicken broth and wine. Simmer briskly for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Add green onions, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes. Add apricots, lemon juice, and maple syrup. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes longer. Serves 4.

Pork Chops with Country Gravy
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon dried rubbed sage
4 boneless center-cut pork chops
1 1/2 tablespoons butter
1 1/2 cups plain soy milk

Stir together flour, salt, marjoram, thyme and sage in a shallow dish. Lightly coat both sides of the chops with the flour mixture. Keep and set aside the leftover flour mixture.

In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add pork and brown on each side. Reduce heat and allow to cook until done, about 10 minutes, turning pork once. Remove pork and keep warm.

In a small bowl, whisk together remaining flour mixture and milk. Add to the pan and place over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and scrape the pan with a wooden spoon to loosen any cooked bits on the bottom. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Be sure to stir constantly. Serve over the pork

Tonight for dinner I'm cooking one of our faves with boneless Pork Chops!

4-6 pork chops. Brown them in a pan with a little EVOO, garlic salt & pepper. Add 1 can Golden Mushroom Soup and 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup, 1 large onion sliced and 8 ounce package fresh mushrooms sliced. Put a lid on the pan, reduce that heat to simmer and let it cook for about 45 mins to 1 hour. Serve with egg noodles, rice or mashed potatoes....yummy!

Linda - That sounds great! Could that be done in the oven?

Teresa & Darby - those sound awesome too!!!!!! decisions, decisions......

SusanBP0129 said:
Linda - That sounds great! Could that be done in the oven?
Sure, but you need to start it on the stove to brown them. I used to do it in the oven, but I got lazy and just leave it on the stove now. But, with our oven-proof cookware that wouldn't be a problem. I'd say cook at about 350 for about 45mins to an hour.

another recipe I do usually with a pork loin or ham (but have used pork chops too)
dump in a crockpot or dutch oven if you need to bake them cover with a large jar of sliced pepperocini peppers (do not drain0 then I shred it for sandwiches serve on buns with potato or pasta salad

I put them in a baking pan and then slice onions and mushrooms and put on top of them. Then I pour a can of Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup on top. Cover and bake until done. I would also sprinkle some of our garlic pepper rub on them first.

What are some good recipes for boneless pork chops?

Some delicious recipes for boneless pork chops include Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Chops, Garlic Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops, and Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops. These can all be found on our website or in our cookbooks.

How do I cook boneless pork chops without drying them out?

The key to cooking juicy boneless pork chops is to not overcook them. We recommend using a meat thermometer to ensure they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit. You can also try brining the chops before cooking to help retain moisture.

What is the best way to season boneless pork chops?

The best way to season boneless pork chops is to use a dry rub or marinade. Some popular flavor combinations include garlic and herb, BBQ, and Italian seasoning. You can also use a simple salt and pepper seasoning for a more traditional taste.

Can I use boneless pork chops in a slow cooker?

Yes, boneless pork chops can be cooked in a slow cooker. We recommend searing them in a pan before adding them to the slow cooker to add flavor and prevent them from becoming too dry. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.

What is the best way to store leftover boneless pork chops?

Leftover boneless pork chops should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They can last for 3-4 days in the fridge. To reheat, we recommend using the microwave or heating them up in a pan with a little bit of oil to prevent them from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie