• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feriale Yan's Pork Tenderloin Recipe With Lemon and Mushrooms

In summary, the ingredients for Feriale Yan's Pork Tenderloin Recipe With Lemon and Mushrooms are 1 pound pork tenderloin, 1 lemon, 8 oz mushrooms, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper, and parsley. To prepare the pork tenderloin, preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, trim excess fat, and season with salt and pepper. Sear in a pan, transfer to a baking dish, and squeeze lemon juice over it. No marination is required, but it can be done beforehand. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 145 degrees Fahrenheit and let it rest before serving. This dish pairs well with roasted vegetables, mashed
Bren706
Gold Member
Feriale Yan presented her cooking show at the Hartford Spring Launch, and she mentioned a recipe (using the grill pan I believe? or was it the DCB? or 12" skillet?) for pork tenderloin with lemon and mushrooms. Did someone happen to write it down? I would love to have that recipe. I have 2-3 pounds of pork tenderloin to use.

Wow, she was FANTASTIC!

I was at one of her classes at conference this last year and she was great. She has a very different personality from mine, but she is amazing at what she does. Sorry, no help on the recipe.

What ingredients do I need for Feriale Yan's Pork Tenderloin Recipe With Lemon and Mushrooms?

The ingredients for this recipe are 1 pound pork tenderloin, 1 lemon, 8 oz mushrooms, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper, and parsley.

How do I prepare the pork tenderloin for this recipe?

First, preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, trim any excess fat from the pork tenderloin and season it with salt and pepper. In a pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and sear the pork for 2-3 minutes on each side. Transfer the pork to a baking dish and squeeze lemon juice over it.

Do I need to marinate the pork tenderloin before cooking?

No, this recipe does not require marinating the pork tenderloin. However, you can marinate it for a few hours beforehand if you prefer.

How long do I cook the pork tenderloin in the oven?

Bake the pork tenderloin for 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.

What can I serve with Feriale Yan's Pork Tenderloin Recipe With Lemon and Mushrooms?

This dish goes well with roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a fresh salad. You can also serve it with a side of rice or quinoa for a complete meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • chef131doreen