• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Pink Ribbon Cookie Cutters or CuPampered Chefake Liners...

In summary, some online stores have cute pink ribbon items, but the shipping can be expensive. A cake decorating supply shop might carry the items.
SusanBP0129
Found a few online, but the shipping was a lot.
Anyone know if any stores carry them?

Have you checked a cake decorating supply shop? Not just a craft store (although a large one might have them), but a shop that's strictly cake dec.I've also found some cute pink ribbon stuff at Oriental Trading or The Breast Cancer Site.

chefann said:
Have you checked a cake decorating supply shop? Not just a craft store (although a large one might have them), but a shop that's strictly cake dec.

I've also found some cute pink ribbon stuff at Oriental Trading or The Breast Cancer Site.

I don't know of any cake decorating supply shops near me....but I should check the yellow pages. That's a great idea. Thanks! :)

Here's one I found: http://www.thecookiecuttershop.com/cancercookiecutters.shtml, $2-ishThere's a plastic one on Amazon, but it's a lot more: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000EBH1NO/?tag=pfamazon01-20And another: Miscellaneous Cutters - Country Kitchen SweetArt
This one's $5, with the little teardrop to make the hole.

Here are cupcake papers: http://www.pinkribbonshop.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=902

Ann- You are AWESOME!! Thanks!!

It's not me, it's Google. :)

chefann said:
Here are cupcake papers: http://www.pinkribbonshop.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=902

Damn. These are out of stock...:cry:

That was just one link. I didn't go to all of them that Google brought up when I searched. I used the words: awareness ribbon cupcake papers

Sometimes the Dollar Tree has good pink items. I did not look this weekend when I was there.

Kohl's had a bunch of pink things but can't remember everything.

Last year I got candy molds in the shape of ribbons off of ebay pretty cheap. I used pink chocolate for them, put them in a prep bowl with tulle and a pink ribbon. They were really cute. :)

Related to Iso: Pink Ribbon Cookie Cutters or CuPampered Chefake Liners...

What is the purpose of the "Iso: Pink Ribbon Cookie Cutters"?

The "Iso: Pink Ribbon Cookie Cutters" are a set of cookie cutters designed specifically for creating cookies in the shape of a pink ribbon. This is often used for breast cancer awareness events or fundraising efforts.

How many cookie cutters are included in the "Iso: Pink Ribbon Cookie Cutters" set?

The "Iso: Pink Ribbon Cookie Cutters" set includes three different sizes of cookie cutters, allowing for versatility in creating cookies of varying sizes.

Are the "Iso: Pink Ribbon Cookie Cutters" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso: Pink Ribbon Cookie Cutters" are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

What are the "CuPampered Chefake Liners" used for?

The "CuPampered Chefake Liners" are silicone liners that can be used to line baking trays, muffin tins, or even as a non-stick surface for rolling out dough. They are also oven-safe and can withstand high temperatures.

How many liners are included in a pack of "CuPampered Chefake Liners"?

A pack of "CuPampered Chefake Liners" includes six liners, providing enough for a variety of baking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
headinclouds25
  • Sherryskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • straitfan