• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Pampered Chef Baseball Cap Hat

In summary, the Pampered Chef Baseball Cap Hat is a durable and breathable cotton blend fabric with an adjustable strap to fit a variety of head sizes. It is recommended to hand wash with mild detergent and air dry, but can also be washed in the washing machine on a gentle cycle. The hat is one size fits all with the embroidered Pampered Chef logo on the front.
chefblastic
My host from last night has a husband that has a collection of like 4000 baseball caps in his basement - he showed me and it really was amazing. So, of course he asks if I can get him a Pampered Chef hat and I couldn't say no! I looked on Merrill and they are $8.95 plus shipping - not bad, but I thought I'd try here to see if I could get a better deal. Does not have to be new. Please include price, shipping cost to 49445 and description in your reply.

I have a new denim cap with The Pampered Chef embroidered in red. How about $12 total (cost+shp) ??

1. What material is the Pampered Chef Baseball Cap Hat made of?

The Pampered Chef Baseball Cap Hat is made of a durable and breathable cotton blend fabric.

2. Is the hat adjustable?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Baseball Cap Hat has an adjustable strap on the back to fit a variety of head sizes.

3. Can I wash the hat in the washing machine?

It is recommended to hand wash the Pampered Chef Baseball Cap Hat with mild detergent and air dry for best results. However, it can also be washed in the washing machine on a gentle cycle with cold water.

4. What sizes does the hat come in?

The Pampered Chef Baseball Cap Hat is one size fits all, with the adjustable strap allowing for a comfortable and secure fit for most head sizes.

5. Is the Pampered Chef logo embroidered or printed on the hat?

The Pampered Chef logo is embroidered on the front of the hat for a high-quality and long-lasting design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jennie_becca
Replies
Views
Kelly8
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd