• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is this Pampered Chef watch still available?

In summary, the "Fs: Pampered Chef Watch" is a limited edition watch sold exclusively by Pampered Chef. It can be purchased online and is water-resistant up to 50 meters. The band is adjustable and it comes with a limited one-year warranty.
cochef
Gold Member
I have a brand new watch that was an incentive a few years ago. The face has the words The Pampered Chef /hat logo in the bottom half and numbers in 5 minute increments around the outside. It measures about 1-1/2" across and has a black band. It is very attractive but I just don't wear it and thought someone else would enjoy it. :) I am asking $15 (includes shipping).

I'm interested. Sending you a PM right now.

Is this gone for sure?

1. What is the "Fs: Pampered Chef Watch"?

The "Fs: Pampered Chef Watch" is a limited edition watch designed and sold exclusively by Pampered Chef. It features a sleek and modern design, with the Pampered Chef logo prominently displayed on the watch face.

2. Can I purchase the "Fs: Pampered Chef Watch" online?

Yes, the "Fs: Pampered Chef Watch" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the watch to your cart and complete the checkout process to have it shipped to your desired location.

3. Is the "Fs: Pampered Chef Watch" water-resistant?

Yes, the "Fs: Pampered Chef Watch" is water-resistant up to 50 meters. This means it can withstand splashes and brief immersion in water, but should not be worn while swimming or bathing.

4. Can I adjust the size of the "Fs: Pampered Chef Watch" band?

Yes, the "Fs: Pampered Chef Watch" band is adjustable to fit a variety of wrist sizes. Instructions for adjusting the band can be found in the watch's packaging or on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Is the "Fs: Pampered Chef Watch" covered under a warranty?

Yes, the "Fs: Pampered Chef Watch" comes with a limited one-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, but does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by misuse.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmamabear
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • chezshelly