• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso James Lehman's Total Transformation Program

In summary, the author of "making your kids mind without losing yours!" is different from the author of "they're unionized....and growing stronger." The author of "making your kids mind without losing yours!" is hilarious, while the author of "they're unionized....and growing stronger." is practical.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Anyone have one of these that they are done with and would like to sell to a family who REALLY NEEDS IT?

Thanks!

What does he transform...I haven't heard of him before.

out of control kids, we are dealing with an almost 17 year old who just stole our car Sunday night...among MANY other issues with her.

I read a super book by him years ago, but it it geared towards younger kids. It's called "making your kids mind without losing yours!" Very good!

Sorry about what you all are going through. My DH has a co worker going through the same thing.
Thanks for the info you never know when you will need it.

Kelly--I PM'd you.

Kelly,
I think the author of how to make your kids mind without losing yours is different (i think his name is Kevin) he was hilarious we had his videos/workbooks as part of our Sunday school curriculum once

Kelly- please email me when stuff like this happens so that I can lift you guys up in prayer.

I'm sure that Britt is used to having to do outrageous things for attention...she's obviously hurting...however stealing your car is not cool, and I'm sorry for the stress that you and John are going through. You two should go and see Fireproof- The Love Dare book will help you guys strengthen your already good marriage and you guys will be more equipt to deal with Britt as a united front! :)

Blessings and hugs my friend. Just tell Britt that you have an Italian friend with 4 brothers...who's not afraid to scare teen agers. :) LOL

It is Kevin Leman. I'm reading Have a New Kid by Friday. I haven't followed through, yet. I think I have to study the book a bit more.

Also go to www.family.org to see if you can listen to any of the programs that he's been on. He was just on last week or maybe the week before. He's so funny and practical.

JAE said:
It is Kevin Leman. I'm reading Have a New Kid by Friday. I haven't followed through, yet. I think I have to study the book a bit more.

Also go to Welcome to Focus on the Family to see if you can listen to any of the programs that he's been on. He was just on last week or maybe the week before. He's so funny and practical.
In the introduction chapter the subtitle is They're Unionized....and Growing Stronger.

There's a Leman website, too, but I can't find it. It could be Leman Books and Videos - The official site of Dr. Kevin Leman but I think there is one specifically for this book. I'll come back and let you know when I figure it out.

Related to Iso James Lehman's Total Transformation Program

What is Iso James Lehman's Total Transformation Program?

Iso James Lehman's Total Transformation Program is a comprehensive parenting program designed to help parents deal with challenging behaviors in their children, such as defiance, disrespect, and acting out. It provides practical tools and techniques for parents to use in order to improve their child's behavior and family dynamics.

How long is the program?

The program consists of 8 audio sessions, each lasting approximately one hour. It is recommended that parents listen to one session per week and practice the techniques taught in between sessions. The program also includes a workbook to help parents track their progress and implement the strategies effectively.

Is the program suitable for children of all ages?

Iso James Lehman's Total Transformation Program is designed for parents of children ages 5-25. The techniques taught in the program can be applied to children of all ages, but the program is specifically geared towards parents of school-age children and teenagers.

Do I need any additional materials to complete the program?

No, the program includes all the necessary materials, including the audio sessions and workbook. However, it is recommended that parents have a pen and paper handy to take notes and jot down ideas while listening to the sessions.

Is there a money-back guarantee for the program?

Yes, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee for Iso James Lehman's Total Transformation Program. If you are not satisfied with the program for any reason, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund. We stand behind the effectiveness of our program and want parents to feel confident in their purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • nikked