• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Verizone Perks Program Question

In summary, the Verizone Perks Program is a rewards program offered by Verizon for customers to earn points and redeem them for various perks, discounts, and freebies. Customers can sign up through the Verizon website or My Verizon app, and must be a current Verizon customer to participate. Perks include discounts on products and services, freebies like movie tickets or gift cards, and exclusive offers from partner brands. Points can be tracked and redeemed through the Verizon website or My Verizon app.
pctharper
Gold Member
Has anyone recently upgraded or started a new contract with the Verizon Perks program? All I can see is that its up to 20% off select plans but it doesn't give much information as to what the final price per month would be. We are currently on a family plan with my parents and I'm trying to see if this will end up being cheaper, but I can't tell what the 20% is off of. Its really confusing, especially since its now a 'share everything' plan.

You can call Verizon and they will tell you how much your bill will be with the PC discount.

I recently upgraded with the Verizon Perks program and I can provide some information about my experience. The 20% off is applied to the monthly access fee for select plans, but it varies depending on the plan and number of lines. For example, I have a single line plan and the 20% off brings my monthly access fee from $60 to $48. However, for a family plan with multiple lines, the discount may be applied differently. It's best to check with Verizon directly or use their online calculator to get an accurate estimate for your specific plan. Overall, I have found the Verizon Perks program to be a great way to save on my monthly bill.

1. What is the Verizone Perks Program?

The Verizone Perks Program is a rewards program offered by Verizon that allows customers to earn points for their purchases and redeem them for various perks, discounts, and freebies.

2. How do I sign up for the Verizone Perks Program?

You can sign up for the Verizone Perks Program by visiting the Verizon website or downloading the My Verizon app. Simply create an account and opt-in to the Perks Program.

3. What kind of perks can I earn through the Verizone Perks Program?

The Verizone Perks Program offers a variety of perks such as discounts on select products and services, freebies like movie tickets or gift cards, and exclusive offers from partner brands.

4. Do I have to be a Verizon customer to participate in the Verizone Perks Program?

Yes, you must be a current Verizon customer to participate in the Verizone Perks Program. This includes customers with postpaid, prepaid, and small business accounts.

5. How can I track my points and redeem my perks in the Verizone Perks Program?

You can track your points and redeem your perks by logging into your Verizon account and accessing the Perks Program section. You can also view and redeem your perks through the My Verizon app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • melindag
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U